Daily Salt Lake Tour and Underground City Tours From Cappadocia. Enjoy a Friendly Guided Private Daily Salt Lake Tour Designed Just for You.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French
What's not included
- All Entrance Fees
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English guide
- Entry/Admission - Tuz Golu
- Entry/Admission - Acıgol
- Entry/Admission - Agzikarahan Hani
- Entry/Admission - Tuz Golu
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up from your Cappadocia hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189016P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia on Tripadvisor
- How much is Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia?
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia price starts from AU$327.82. Discover and book Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia cancellation policy?
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia?
- Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia is hosted by Goodman Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Goodman Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Daily Salt Lake Tour from Cappadocia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189016P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tuz GoluStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2AcIgolStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Tuz GoluStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2019
#140 of 342 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
- 978mohsena00Cancelling a flight to raise the price EASYJETI made a booking for holiday in January on easyjet. After 2 weeks from my booking they cancelled the flight without reason. I checked other website, the flight is there with HIGHER PRICE. Not professional not ethical from easyjet.
- jackiet86100Fabulous tripBooked our trip with Seaside travel agency, Ysema Zorba aysitheguide.I have never met a more fantastic guide.Full of information and laughter. She had us all joining in and looked after us so well.The trip to the mud baths was smellybut wonderful experience. Seeing the Turtles swimming was a fantastic experience never to be forgotten. Aysith came to our hotel a few days later to leave my niece Nichola a birthday present,thank you so much. Your mum must be so proud of you.You are a credit to your company
- Nur E00Very nice hot air balloon experienceVery nice experience on hot air balloon. Everything was great from landscapes to champagne. If you think visit Capadoccia, i recommended.
- JKandMA00Wonderful 2 Continent Tour of Istanbul with EceEce was our guide and picked us up promptly at our hotel. This tour involved van rides, walking, a wonderful cruise on the Bosphorus, and a van ride back. Ece keep us informed on everything we were seeing and what was coming up as the day went on. It was a wonderful day and a highlight of our trip to Istanbul! (Our group was my husband and me and a young adult relative of ours.)
- Imtiaz-waheeda00Ride into the sunsetThe Atv quad bike sunset tour is a must around Goreme … It’s the best way to experience the volcanic terrain … it lasts about 3 hours in total from the time they pick you up from the hotel and drop you off later … It’s an organized tour following each other … even without and prior quad bike experience you will love it … it’s an auto .. expect to get very dusty at the end of it so wear some old clothes… you will get to visit the love valley and monastery in the mountains and witness the incredible sunset … You also given time to rest and take pics and there you go to places with hundreds of other quad bike riders .. Enjoy
- makaramanova00GreatIt was great experience. Thank you very much 💗 everyone was very friendly and cool. Maybe just to let people know they need to connect trough WhatsApp in order to know the pick up time
- markjD5084AM00Highly Recommended!!!One gorgeous morning around 200 balloons went up in the sky! We were in the basket of one of them! The view of this amazing landscape worth every penny we paid for the flight. Thanks the team and the captain for the safe flight. Will Recommend to all my friends!!!!
- Jhn_hhh00Magical Flights on a Comfort Cappadocia Balloon RideFantastic tour. My friends and me enjoy a lot.It was an amazing journey. I enjoy Magical Flights on a Comfort Cappadocia Balloon Ride
- gustavoavazquez00AwesomeThe guides were amazing, they took our pictures and all videos. Great prices and very attentive. 5 stars!!
- mum2mars00Cappadocia Balloon flightBooked through Goodman tours weeks before our scheduled Balloon flight via Viator. Received confirmation, got tickets. Night before our flight we get an email, not from Goodman tours but from Viator advising that Balloon flight has been cancelled due to “overbooking”. Rang Goodman tours, they say cancelled because of bad weather but there were heaps of other balloon flights the next morning. Very disappointed as we went to Cappadocia specifically for the Balloon ride. Could of let us know earlier in the day so we could book another flight. Goodman tours offered a complimentary activity, but if never eventuated. Will not use them again.