Join us on this Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran. And witness the beauty of the island in the magical early evening sun. sailing along the beautiful south coast of Phuket the most beautiful and clear water spot in Phuket, and Picture yourself drinking wine on the deck of a luxury catamaran while watching the tropical sunset over the Andaman Sea. During the sunset, you can sit back and enjoy a wonderful dinner.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 80 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Round trip transfer (Please check at the Meeting And Pickup for more detail)
- Bottled water
- Seasonal fruit, Snack, Bakery
- Accident Insurance
- Professional English Guide on tour
- 1 Glass of house wine/Person
- Customers can request to order bouquets and cakes to surprise on various occasions.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Free Pickup zone - Patong, Kalim, Tri Trang, Phuket town, Panwa, Kata, Karon, Rawai, Naiharn, Chalong Extra charge zone - Boat Lagoon, Kamala : 100THB/Person - Bang Tao, Laguna, Layan, Ao Por, Thalang, Surin, Naithon, Naiyang, Mai Khao : 200THB/Person
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 194613P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran?
- Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran price starts from AU$70.83. Discover and book Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran on Tripadvisor
- What is the Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran cancellation policy?
- Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran?
- Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran is hosted by Tours.co.th. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours.co.th on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Phuket Sunset Dinner Cruise by Catamaran on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 194613P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#33 of 326 Transportation in Phuket
- alyssarS1953MM0010/10 SUNSET DINNER CRUISE! BEAUTIFUL VIEWS & DELICIOUS FOODThis sunset cruise was absolutely phenomenal! The service was outstanding - they were quick and the food was delicious. The drinks were just as good ; they are the only thing not included in the package but they went for a good price so we got several! Our captain knew where to go for the best sunset - even on a cloudy evening. The live music and string lights made for a romantic evening on the water. We were celebrating our honeymoon and this was the perfect thing to do! We even brought our 2 year old daughter and all the crew members were so nice & accommodating for her. It goes for the perfect amount of time & we truly felt like the overall experience was a 10/10. I would certainly recommend as I’ll be back again.
- Simkim8100Worth it!Out of the ordinary! We are not the theatre kind of people but we found this entertaining and very well performed and done! The decors are out of this world and we understand why they ask people not to film or take pictures during the official show. It would ruin to the show for the next visitors. Very well worth the money spent!
- irenevX1602OT00Great Island TourReally enjoyed the Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay & Khai Islands by Speedboat Tour. Beautiful scenery. Fantastic and very funny tour guides has us in stitches most of the tour. Buffet lunch ws a pleasant surprise. Only downside was the speadboat felt a bit overpacked with too many people and some of the islands were quire crowded (but that did not differ too much form the pleasure of the tour).
- Meganholman00Lovely and clean water parkAmazing waterpark. We went mid week and queued no longer than 10 mins max for all the slides. Because of this we were done quite early but would much rather that then queuing for hours in the heat! Money needs to be preloaded onto your wrist band. 500 baht minimum. Anything not used is to be refunded but you need to go to the desk at the front to do so. My only minor point was the wave pool - my partner and I have been to many and never experienced one so intense. Not necessarily a negative but one to bear in mind with young children etc as it’s very powerful! The staff were all really friendly and super clean - would highly recommend for all ages
- 694ivyt00Beware!!!This was our first experience of using this company, ok at first we stupidly paid the deposit then realised that there were no excursions left and no dining options, long story short, we asked if we could cancel as this was a nearly £40000.00 holiday, so we would expect to be able to go on tours and have dining options. we lost the deposit and now they are threatening to sue us for a balance of £91 for a hotel which could have been cancelled as we were not due to go until December 23!! the deposit we lost was £2671.00, i am totally disgusted.
- johnm620500James Bond island and hidden lagoons.Service 100%, value you for money,food onboard lovely,trip timed perfectly so not to not to be caught with large crowds at any 1 stop. All in all a good trip.
- Ashley G00OMG! One to avoid if no kids!!!Have previously been to Fantasia a few years ago and after a family suggestion decided to pay £44 each to see Carnival Magic. Oh my goodness, what a bad decision! We were a group of adults and this turned out to be very much a childish show, somewhat akin to Disneys “It’s a Small World” vibe, but less endearing! There is a reason you are not allowed to take mobiles and cameras into the theatre (if there were recordings of the show significantly less people would visit!!) To be fair a lot of effort has been made in building the location and the “floats” that process through the large theatre stage area. The overly enthusiastic actors are, in my opinion, nauseating! So in summary, if you have young kids and you are prepared to pay an exorbitant entrance fee to keep them entertained, whilst you endure the show, so be it. To all the others, and especially adult only groups, find something else to do, maybe Fantasia? But you have been warned…..
- bihagp201600jai hanumanjiloved it we did the 32 thingy not sure if we actually did 32 lost count but it was great fun it also began to rain heavy and that made it for me better. one of the guides was very happy chap. I crashed into him apologies could not stop
- AliinAus00Sadly, no sunsetThe transfer to and from the hotel was timely. We arrived at a rather old looking fishing port were we pre-ordered our food. Sadly, as we were served the starter, we were told that there was going to be heavy rain and we had to go to the deck below, which also meant the entertainment had to stop and re-set up. The food was a better quality than we expected but not a wow, soup was tepid or cold and it seemed that they served dishes as they were ready (e.g. everyone that ordered mushroom soup), rather than everyone at the same table, resulting in us all getting the course at a different time with some of us having finished before some on our table had been served. The experience more 'ferry' than luxury, but we had an enjoyable evening .. pity we didn't a sunset.
- chuliangl202300bad weatherbecause the cloudy whether, that it no sunset on Promthep, and the coral island not beautiful than before
- mrcrans00Great water park for the familyAmazing water park in Phuket, visited twice whilst we were in Phuket, it’s still nice and new and everything inside was great, enjoyed the water slides and the wave pool. Massive little water area for the kids to play in, would visit again next week we go back.
- zacchz00I recommend not buying a day you're with Sea Angel. They will charge you extra money just for go and come back. NothingI went with my family. I booked a full-day package. Which one do they mention with Two or Three Island? I pay for a tour, then pay for the upgrade seats then pay for the national park entry fee……they mentioned 8:30am on their website But when arrived ferry station. They started at 9:40 and arrived at Phi Phi Island at 12:45. Then they said to go back at 2:40. Between that time lunch and snoring. Only two things nothing go any oth places. pay a lot for nothing. Lunch is very low quality. They give very little time for Phi Phi Island. Nothing to see at that time. I recommend going by one-way tickets and staying there for a day. Don't waste money on a day tour by Sea Angel. Spend a lot of money for nothing Then you can explore Phi Phi Island and its beautiful beaches. And a small island nearby.
- Janette P00Peace into the sunsetThis was a very peaceful evening cruise into the sunset, we had a four course meal, which we ordered before getting on the ship, it was very enjoyable, the staff were very helpful and good, even when the wind blew over my cocktail, they gave me another one for free. We cruised out for awhile and then circled waiting for the lovely sunset. The only problem our driver didn't come back to pick us up as we were an hour away, the lady from sea Angel boat club took us back to our accommodation. Thank you for a memorable evening
- SmurfFat00Fun Filled Night. Bathing in the colourful displays.Loads to do. Be dazzled by the colourful lights displays, street parade and amphitheatre mega stage show. Excellent customer service care. Not forgetting the elegant buffet dinner venue, Bird of paradise. Enjoy the food then the fun in the park till late!
- alyazeyaa201500A day well spent!Walking into the park you will be greeted by the loveliest staff to direct you to the entrance and take you through the process however they are not well informed on the whereabouts inside the park like the cabana booking process and locations. The park is well kept and super clean however the life jackets can use some maintenance as some had mold on them. Keep in mind that with extra charges (approx 2000 tbh) you can get a shaded cabana to keep your things safe and can relax between rides as rides tend to have long queues and seems like they don’t have fast track option as we asked for it inside the park and no one guided us. I would recommend getting the tickets online to avoid long queues, DONT take any floats, towels or snacks to the park as they will confiscate them at the gate and will claim that you can collect them on your way out but I was not able to fined my daughters Floats. The food inside the park was not bad, I would avoid the fried chicken as it was taste less but the nuggets were really good the kids loved them. They had a good amount of showers scattered around, I was shocked to find body wash in changing stalls which allowed us to give the kids quick wash. A beautiful family attraction and don’t miss the giant wave at the beach! Doesn’t require more than a day especially if you have kids below 122 CM height.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.