Thalane Bay or Ao Thalane is one of the most popular location for kayaking. It is beautiful and splendid area with abundant mangrove forests , limestone mountains , caves, lagoons and canyons. You will enjoy kayaking and paddle easily in the tortuous route, calm river without windy and wave, sometimes you can see sandbar when the level of tidal is low. You can also get learning about ecosystem in abundant mangrove forests.
If you paddle into that area and pass through the towering limestone mountain and quite canyon that is the most beautiful view point of Thalane Bay. All the route is surrounded by intricate limestone mountains, it seems to be provided rooms by the sea that’s called ” Lagoon “, the shelter or hidden place for fishermen when was the monsoon season because the limestone mountain ranges protected the storm and the wave from outside.
• 08:00am Pick up from Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
• 09:00am Arrive at the pier in Ao Thalane.
• 09:30am Get instructions by the guide. Start paddling from the pier to mangrove forest area.
• 12:00pm Having lunch in thai food restaurant(Full day option).
• 01:00pm Explore the canyons of Ao Thalane by kayaking.
• 04:00pm Transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**