Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see/trekk. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the Hotels/ Airports clients(s) confirmed a Safari with us.We also allocate good Hotels/Lodges for the travelers who didn't book. Our company also provide all trekking Gears for the tour. 5 day Mt. Kilimanjaro trekking via Marangu Route, which is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro's summit and is known as the "Coca Cola" or "tourist" route. This is the only route on Kilimanjaro with the comforts of solar-powered sleeping huts and comfortable beds at every camp. The huts are communal, and each bunk has a sponge mattress and pillow.All climbing groups, often from several countries around the world, share meals in dining huts providing a jovial and energetic atmosphere.
Drive to Kilimanjaro National...
Hike from Mandara Hut to...
Rest Day at Horombo Hut
Hike from Horombo Hut to Kibo Hut
Hike Kibo Hut to Summit, and...
Hike Horombo Hut to trail head,...
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Quality, waterproof, four-season private mountain sleeping & Mess tents with table and chairstents
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides who speak English,French and Spanish and Porters
- Airport/ Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off
- Accommodation(camping, mid range or lodge) included in 5 nights on the Mountain
- Sleeping bag, bath towels and soaps.
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- All Meals and other dietary requirements on request on the Mountain
- Free Day tour on Request
- All Trekking Gears and Equipments
- Entry/Admission - Mandara Huts
- Entry/Admission - Horombo Huts
- Entry/Admission - Kibo Huts
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- All things of personal in nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide,Porters and safari cook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Serengeti Safari Booking
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free accomod
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free ac…
Title: migration safari
We keen to spot the Annual Wildbeest Migration. So from day1 that was our enquiry, thanks to Bernard who told us on…
Title : customizable African Safari
I and my friend visited Tansania. We were picked on time. We received more from what we paid and expected. Guys Afr…
Title: Amaizing African Safari
What i most like from this local company is their responsiveness, friendship that makes you as a family. We spotted…
Since i was in college i have been always dreaming of visiting Africa. Want to see nature, wildlife, and see how do…
We were recommended by one of our colleague to go with them. When we land they picked us at very late mid night. We…
Perfect local Company
Actually we were looking for a good local safari company. There came Serengeti Safari Booking. Well proffesional s…
safari+ local town Trip
Very young local genetic Tanzanian operate the company. From day zero to when i land till we exited. Bernard, Andre…
Perfect Local safari Company with nice price
I talked to Bernard since day one and he was very responsive in answering all my inquries. For sure he make me meet…
Lucas my driver and guide at times was very knowledgeable. He made sure that I was comfortable and that I got to se…
Safari of a lifetime
From end to end, Bernard was organized and very responsive. We needed accommodations before the safari start date a…
Before booking the safari we sent many inquiries and Bernard was the first to respond and provide the most complete…
Bernard and his team have helped make our vacation perfect in every way. From the hotel staff, driver, chef, and Sa…
We had very nice 3 day safari! Exelent hotel Fig tree lodge with swimingpool in safari .Thanks Bernard from hotel I…
Mythical Parks: checked!
We've just finished our 5 days safari tour, we were fearing to be disappointed since we had been dreaming of these …
- Mandara Huts, Horombo Huts, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
from A$1,042.78* A$1,303.48
Frequently Asked Questions about 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking
What time does 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking start?
6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking on Tripadvisor
How much is 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking?
6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking price starts from AU$2,461.73. Discover and book 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking on Tripadvisor
What is the 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking cancellation policy?
6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking?
6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking is hosted by Serengeti Safari Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serengeti Safari Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 days Marangu RouteMount Kilimanjaro Trekking on Tripadvisor