Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
3 Days Safari Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater in Northern Tanzania
Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Tarangire National Park to Lake...
Ngorongoro Crater then Arusha
- All park entrance fee, Ngorongoro crater service fee, WMA and administrative fees, Government taxes, Meals and accommodation while on safari as per itinerary, Accommodation in Arusha as per itinerary, 4WD Safari land cruiser vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing also Car has WIFI, Fridge and Inverter for charging telephones,batteries/Cameras, English speaking Driver / Tour Guide, Staff and Car entrance fees, Bottled drinking water while on safari, AMREF Flying Doctors Service, Airport transfers to from Airport as per itinerary.
- National park entrance fee
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry tax
- Items of personal needs,Travel insurance,Tanzania Visa fees: $50 per person on arrival, for the USA and CANADA passport holders is $100, Local and International airfare, Olduvai Gorge/Masai village visit, Gratuities (Tips) for your Driver / Tour guide, Laundry services, Other optional activities
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Tanzania is a peaceful country with respect to each other culture and religions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Mlimani Safaris Africa
Kilimanjaro not so easy :) Worth going !!!! Świetny trekking i zdobycie dachu Afryki
Wonderful. Can't say enough good about this trek. Hiking in the Kilimanjaro followed by a really "pole pole" experi…
5 Days safari with Ol Doinyo Lengai trekking
Me and my friend booked a trip with Mlimani and the owner of the company Emmanuel. It was safari to Ngorongoro Crat…
Reinholds R R00
Great experience with an experienced guide
Had the pleasure to visit Kenya and Tanzania in November. Emmanuel was an outstanding guide through Tarangire and N…
We had 3 days of safari with Mlimani - excellent service, very reliable, perfect trip with all animanls sighting!
My wife and i spent 3 days on safari with Mlimani (the guide was Ombeni - super nice and knowledgeable!!) - we had …
Visited Arusha for the second time. Mlimani Safaris and Emmanuel is still the same - excellent service, reliability…
Our safari was perfectly planned and everything works just perfect. The driver had a long experience and drove safe…
The Greatest Safari tour !
We were a company of 38 people who went with this company for a week. We could not have had a better organizer for …
Fantastic safari for family of four
We had a marvelous experience in Tanzania this summer. With a skilfulguide we visited 4 parks in 6 days, and encoun…
Incredible 8-days safari in Tanzania
We were 7 of us on an unforgettable safari trip to Serengeti and Ngoro-ngoro in Tanzania, organized by Milimani Adv…
OVERDELIVERY BY MILIMANI ADVENTURES
Having worked in Iringa 40 years ago, we now wanted to bring the extended Family, 16 persons in the age from 3 to 7…
Great safari experience in Tanzania
Emmanuel helped us arrange a two-week safari in Tanzania, including Ngorogoro, Serengeti, and Tarangere. It was a …
Amazing trip to Tanzania
In July 2014, 2 families of 4 went on the most amazing trip to Tanzania for 2 weeks which was all organized by Emma…
Milimani Adventure put together our safari Itinerary for Lake Natron, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and lake Manyara. We ha…
Great organizing, qualified tour guide
I was a photography safari with Milimani. The company knows all the national parks and accomodations very well, hel…
Excellent tour and guide
Our tour (group of three) was for 5 nights; we covered Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Lake Masek. The guide was profes…
- Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater
What time does 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater start?
3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor
How much is 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater?
3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater price starts from AU$1,777.81. Discover and book 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor
What is the 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater cancellation policy?
3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater?
3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater is hosted by Mlimani Safaris Africa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mlimani Safaris Africa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater on Tripadvisor