Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Spend a memorable time at any amusement spots and visiting the live animal kingdom(Everland) Private round-trip minivan transfer between Seoul and Pyeongchang/Seoul and ICN Airport Check unique volcanic-dome structure visually appealing spectacles as the sun comes up in the early AM(Seongsan sunrise peak) Climb a mountain which is the highest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range in eastern South Korea(Mt. Seorak) Discover the "Bridge of Freedom" used by repatriated POWs and soldiers returning from the North(DMZ) Enjoy skiing and take basic ski lesson(Yongpyong ski resort) Visit a French cultural Village sset in the Korean countryside(Petite France) Hit the hottest spots(Hongdae shopping street, N Seoul Tower and Dongdaemun fashion town) Stroll around Korean traditional village in Seoul(Bukchon Hanok Village)
Arrive at ICN airport
Depart from Jeju Island to...
Depart from Jeju Island to...
Depart from Jeju Island to Seoul
Depart from Seoul to tourist...
Depart from Seoul to Petite...
Pepart from Seoul to Ski resort...
Depart from Ski resort to Seoul
Depart from Seoul to Everland
Seoul to DMZ
- 9 nights accommodation & Hotel Breakfast
- 3 or 4 star Jeju Palace or Hawaii Hotel or similar 4 star hotel: Best Western Jeju Hotel or similar
- Private Transportation: MPV(semi limousine)
- English speaking tour guide
- Airport Pick ups and drop offs (Incheon : Seoul, Gimpo : Jeju)
- All cost to the vehicle (Parking lot and Gas)
- WiFi service
- Domestic flight: (Gimpo-Jeju, Jeju -Gimpo)
- Bottled water
- Basic Ski Lesson
- Entrance Fee & ski gears
- Entry/Admission - Glass Museum
- Entry/Admission - Shinhwa Theme Park
- Entry/Admission - Spirited Garden
- Entry/Admission - Sanbangsan Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Yongmeori Beach
- Entry/Admission - Daepo Haean Jusangjeolli Cliff
- Entry/Admission - Woljeongri Beach
- Entry/Admission - Seongsan Ilchulbong
- Entry/Admission - Seongeup Folk Village
- Entry/Admission - Jeongbang Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Teddy Bear Museum Jeju
- Entry/Admission - Hallasan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Eorimok Entrance
- Entry/Admission - O’sulloc Tea Museum
- Entry/Admission - Trickeye Museum Seoul
- Entry/Admission - Ice Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Hongdae Shopping Street
- Entry/Admission - Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP)
- Entry/Admission - Petite France
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
- Entry/Admission - The Garden of Morning Calm
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ulsan Bridge Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Sinheungsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Daegwanryeong Samyang Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Yong Pyong Ski Resort
- Entry/Admission - Everland
- Entry/Admission - DMZ
- Entry/Admission - The Third Tunnel
- Entry/Admission - Dora Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Dorasan Station
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bukchon Hanok Village
- Gratuities (recommended): 5 USD tip/per person a day
- Ski clothes, helmet, goggles, lift(you can pay on site)
- Meals(Lunch & Dinner)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child fare(24-144 months): Twin- 100%, Extra bed- 75%, No bed- 50%
- Infant fare(Under 24 months): No Service No charge
- tinerary is very flexible. Because this is private tour
- The tour price is based on Twin room sharing
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of bookingHotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
- Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (Guide phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- You must book this tour at least two weeks before the tour date to secure hotel room.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Here Korea Travel
Sightseeing in Busanarea
We went on a fullday sightseeing in the Busanarea with Yeoni Cho (Lada) as our guide. She is the best ☆☆☆☆☆!!!
Great fun on Segway Tour of Seoul
My children had never been on a Segway, but Harry (June Kim) and crew gave us a quick tutorial. Shortly after we we…
Full-day customizable private tour
This was an amazing tour. We saw so many things that the day flew by. In just one day I feel we saw a good bit of B…
Fantastic day in Busan with Dylan
Dylan made our tour of Busan extra special. We had a lot of fun exploring what the city has to offer and Dylan was …
Lee is very good guide and very accommodating with any request we had. He is also good ski instructor! Highly recom…
Abd Salim A00
Amazing Trip at Jisan Ski Forest
I found some excellent reviews in Trip Advisor for Here Korea Travel, and that is one of the reason I chose them fo…
My brother and I spend the whole day here from morning till 5p.m , guided by Mr Redford Lee. He is very good in exp…
Remarkable Tour with Exellent Guide
We did 3 days full day tour, remarkable..it was well organized. Our guide Dean (Mr. Jeong), was well informed, his …
don't look further, look for Dylan Kim 😉
as i pen this, we just bade farewell to the most wonderful guide I've ever had. the initial trepidation that we may…
A fantastic experience! Our instructor, Lee, looked after us really well and encouraged us on the slopes. Thank you…
Our guide, Lee, was brilliant. He encouraged us when the skiing was tricky a d looked after us all day. We would th…
Mom and Daughter
I live in Daegu and booked this tour because my mom is visiting me here in Korea. I don’t know much about Busan and…
The best of the best.
Wow, I had the best time of my life (no joking); I have never practiced skiing and Harry was very patient with me a…
DMZ tour with bbq
We had a wonderful tour with Dean today. It was a relaxed day that felt very customized to our interests during our…
Great day tour
Dillion is a great guide. He told us a lot about Korean history, and patiently explain things to my two kids.
- Incheon International Airport, Jeju, and 49 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Korean
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,589 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan
Which attractions will I visit with Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan?
How much is Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan?
Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan price starts from AU$5,333.33. Discover and book Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan on Tripadvisor
What is the Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan cancellation policy?
Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan?
Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan is hosted by Here Korea Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Here Korea Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Winter 10 days Ski & Jeju & Mt Seorak & DMZ & Seoul on the end Nov to Jan on Tripadvisor