Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atMitzpe RamonOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ramon crater jeep toursStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedThe Heart of the Negev desert is divided between two different climate areas. In many terms, this area is the meeting point between the border of the the settled land and the harsh and arid wilderness south from Mitspe Ramon. On our amazing day tour, we will cross between both. We will tour by 4X4 vehicle the famous Makhtesh Ramon (Ramon Crater) for about 2 hours, and later on, continue to Wadi Zin area, along the old terasses that were built across the dry river beds by the ancient residents of the area, the Nabateans and nowadays are re-planted again with vineyards by the modern farmers, Next, a visit to the Ruins of Avedat, a 2000 years old Nabatean city, second only to the famous city of Petra on the incense route.(entree fees are not included). Around the area of Avedat, we will hike through the Rock engraving park, hundreds of ancient art petroglyphs can be found there, we will walk through the rocks learning about them and the ancient cultures of the desert.Read more
- You'll end atMitzpe RamonMitzpe Ramon, IsraelPickup from all Mitzpe Ramon hotels and accommodation places.See address & details
Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from all the hotels and locations in Mitspe Ramon.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ramon crater jeep tours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours
Amazing tour of Machtesh Ramon
Eyal Korin took us (two 50-something women and a 16-year-old girl) on a fascinating two-hour tour of the Ramon crat…
Magnificent site only made better with a guide
It’s imperative to have a guide take you off toad. Not something we could go ourselves. Try to go at sunset Orr sun…
2 amazing hours in the desert ...
Our family had an amazing tour to the Ramon Crater this August. Our guide was really engaging (even with two teenag…
Our jeep tour was great. Our driver knew a lot, taught us interesting facts, was funny and took great pictures of u…
Jeep tour Mitzpe Ramon
Great tour! Loads of great information. Kids loved playing in the coloured sands and having Eyal's desert made tea.…
Eyal is the best
My wife and I had the most fantastic, fun and eye opening experience and fell in love with the Negev with Eyal. We …
Highlight of our stay in Mitzpe Ramon
Wow - just wow. Eyal was an amazing tour guide. My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous tour with Eyal from one of t…
Ramon Crater Tour and Negev Desert Hike - October 2018
My husband and I went on a tour and hike with Eyal during our visit to Israel in October 2018. We enjoyed our day …
i can't recommend this tour enough!! we did this 4.5 tour with a guide from EYAL,he speak also french! so we unde…
Mitzpe Ramon 2 Hour tour
Obviously, the crater is the star of the show; but if you are looking for an up close, very informative and thoroug…
Great Jeep your!
Had a wonderful tour with Noam who was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommend this tour!
Our visit at Mitzpe Ramon was a great experience! Eyal was our guide and he made our visit special thanks to his ex…
Eyal had my family engaged the entire time. He know tge Negev like his own backyard. I highly recommend him!
Ramon Crater tour
Was an excellent trip with Noam as a guide. He had so much knowledge. We realny had a lot of fun and I can rekomend…
Great experience! Highlighly recommend Eyal.
We were a family of 5 people. Eyal picked us up from the town center & took us to explore Ramon Crator. His explana…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about The Heart of the Negev One day tour
- The Heart of the Negev One day tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book The Heart of the Negev One day tour on Tripadvisor
- The Heart of the Negev One day tour price starts from AU$704.77. Discover and book The Heart of the Negev One day tour on Tripadvisor
- The Heart of the Negev One day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Heart of the Negev One day tour on Tripadvisor
- The Heart of the Negev One day tour is hosted by Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eyal Korin- Ramon Crater Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Heart of the Negev One day tour on Tripadvisor