This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 94% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Sunset Dining Cruise is a brand new concept of leisure travelling in Labuan Bajo. We combine the beautiful destinations with a memorable dinkng experience onboard. Having introduced a very popular Sunset Cruise program since September 2018, we continuously update our program to cater demands from our guests. Instead of using pontoon boat, now we use a modern and more reliable wooden boat, equipped with fast machine to ensure everything will stay on schedule. The main feature of this program, undoubtedly, is a fine dinner that you can enjoy after the sun goes down in Flying Fox Island. A once in a lifetime experience you should not miss !
- You'll start atLaprima HotelOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kelor IslandStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Rinca IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Kalong (Flying Foxes) IslandStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atLaprima HotelJl. Pantai Pede Labuan Bajo, Goron Talo, Komodo, Kabupaten Manggarai Barat, Nusa Tenggara Tim. 86554, IndonesiaOur staff will be standby at Laprima Hotel waiting for your pickup car to come.See address & details
Laprima Hotel, Jl. Pantai Pede Labuan Bajo, Goron Talo, Komodo, Kabupaten Manggarai Barat, Nusa Tenggara Tim. 86554, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- Lunch served on board, vegetarian option and kids meal are provided
- Four course dinner set will be served fresh onboard
- Sweet and savory, tea, coffee, unlimited water, fruit slices will be provided onboard
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Vegetarian and kids meal option are available upon request
- Entry fee to Komodo National Park
- Entry fee to Rinca Island
- Entry/Admission - Kelor Island
- Entry/Admission - Rinca Island
- Entry/Admission - Kalong (Flying Foxes) Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This day cruise was the highlight of our trip to Indonesia! The staff were wonderful! The food was excellent - go hungry!! The scenery was beautiful! WE especially enjoyed our stop at Ricka Island to see the Komoda Dragons! Fantastic!!
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Had a fun trip with alba cruise to Kelor, Menjerite, Rinca and Kalong. This was on a double decker boat with plenty of room for the 10 people on the tour. Food and crew were great especially Michael. One suggestion would be to have some different snorkel gear as I wasn’t…
Wow, what an amazing time we had! The day before we did a 1-day trip with another company to Komodo Island and five other stops, and I cannot tell you how relaxing and memorable Alba Cruise was in comparison. Rinca Island had by far more Komodo dragons to see, gorgeous views,…
Date of experience: November 2019
We booked this tour last minute and am glad we did. Yes, it was more expensive than other tours, but I felt that it was probably worth it. The views from Kelor Island after a somewhat difficult climb are overrated and not worth it in my opinion. I was disappointed in the lack of…
Date of experience: September 2019
A memorable trip We booked the Sunset Dining Cruise trip after searching internet, having not booking anything prior to our arrival in Labuan Bajo. A friend of us recommended this company for being the most trusted one in Labuan Bajo and also the pioneer of daily trip programs…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Alba Cruise
Sunset Transport Service
I joined the Sunset Dining Tour as a solo traveller. Surprisingly there are only 2 travellers on the tour with me. …
Only trip I could find that did kelong bats as day trip
It was more than twice the price of the day trip we did with red whale but I really wanted to see the bats fly from…
An amazing day with Alba
Yesterday we did the wonderful Komodo Island with Cruise East We found that excellent. Great comfortable fast boat.…
Do Not Use this company unsafe
From start to end it was an UNPROFESSIONAL DISASTER! Pay for tour when arrive by card at office across from where …
Rinca Island and Sunset Tour
The correspondence was via email. They were very accommodating when informed of sudden changes in our flight times.…
Beware - Not as Advertised. Go with someone else.
BEWARE - Not as advertised. It was supposed to be a small group but they put us on a much bigger boat ran by anothe…
We booked the sunset cruise in anticipation of watching the sunset and bats from the pontoon boat as advertised. Th…
A half day trip
We had a breathtaking view along the way to Kelor, Menjerite Island, Rinca and kalong beach. The things is we were …
Very good trip
We went on the sunset tour. Communication beforehand was excellent. On the day we were collected from the hotel on …
Good trip but felt more like a transport company.
Signed up for the Full Day Package on their online webpage about a week before the tour and received confirmation a…
Good trip, delicious cake!
We joined this trip with knowledge beforehand that there will be no lunch served, only 4 times of snack. We didn’t …
Good trip, but...
Overall it’s a good tour. Nice places and friendly boat crews. Bear in mind however, they do not serve lunch during…
Nice Komodo and BAT Trip
We had a good time seeing the dragons in Rinca Island, and do some snorkeling in Kelor Island and another place (fo…
Fantastic Sunset Cruise
Took sunset cruise this afternoon/evening and loved every second of it. Cruise stopped at Kelor Island, Menjerite, …
A Unique day at Sea.
We opted for a private Jet boat tour and cherish our decision despite of paying more than the public boat tour as a…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255