Welcome to a different kind of cycling experience, a secret that is ready to be revealed to you. Our tour features poetic rides trough rice fields, jungle and quiet back roads of Bali. It is designed to fulfill all cycling aspects with many surprises on the way: serene nature views, tastes of Balinese cuisine, a touch of Balinese culture and traditions, magical flora and fauna, a bit of fun and adventures, notion of history and much much more.
Showing you the attractions you can’t find on your own, is very important to us. Our goal is to take you away from mass-tourism pressured spots and give you a unique and relaxing cycling experience.
Few highlights of our tour:
- a mysterious 11th century temple
- swinging over the 200m deep jungle valley,
- caressing a civet ‘luwak’,
- walking on secluded rice terraces,
- tasting tropical fruits at a traditional market,
- visiting a traditional Bali garden,
- chilling at a magical waterfall,
- refreshing river walking through a hidden canyon,
- viewing of ’Subak’ irrigation system of rice fields,
- countless scenic panoramas perfect for beautiful photos without tourist crowds
An overload of green in all shades is guaranteed!
• Mount Kawi, Pakrisan River, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
• Tampaksiring, Tampaksiring, Gianyar Regency, Bali
• Manuaba Waterfall, Tegalalang Indonesia
• Good Morning - Bali Coffee, Fresh Coconut Water
• Breakfast - Pancake, Fresh Fruit
• Tasting - 14 different home-made beverages (coffees, teas and natural drinks of local origin)
• Hydration - Plenty of water along the route.
• Fruit - Fresh tropical fruit tasting at a traditional market
• Lunch - Selected dish from a menu of a local local warung (restaurant) with a magnificent view of the rice field.
• Farewell - Farewell, a soft drink for closure.