This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take on this 6D5N Bali day tour exploring Balinese Temple, natural scenery, rural life, and underwater world. Get a chance to visit the Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire, Ulundanu Temple and catch a mesmerizing sunset over Tanah Lot Temple. The next day cycle through lush rice paddies and traditional village at Jatiluwih. Discover fascinating marine life in 4 famous snorkeling spots at Nusa Penida area: Manta Bay, Crystal Bay or Gamat Bay, Wall Point and Jetty Point. If you’re lucky you can meet the manta ray at Manta Point. Don’t forget to explore Angel’s Billabong infinity pool and admire the beautiful panorama of Broken Beach and Klingking Cliff. Pamper yourself with 2 hour Balinese massage and enjoy a delicious dinner at the Banjar Resto
Airport Pick Up
Taman Ayun Temple - Ulundanu...
UNESCO World Heritage Site:...
Nusa Penida 4 Snorkeling Tour &...
Healing Dinner [B.D]
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Air-Conditioned Car
- 5 Night accommodation based on standard double/ twin sharing at Swiss-bellexpress Legian/ similar
- Admission and donation as itinerary
- Jatiluwih Cycling based on sharing tour
- International standard safety cycling equipment
- Snorkeling at Nusa Penida based on sharing boat
- Nusa Penida Island tour by car to Broken Beach, Angel’s Billabong and Klingking Cliff
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Traditional Spa: Foot Bath (5 min), Body Massage (100 min), Aromatic Bubble Bath & Shower (15 min)
- English speaking driver cum Tour Guide
- Meals as itinerary (5X Breakfast, 2X Lunch, 1X Dinner)
- Fast Boat Ticket (Sanur - Nusa Penida - Sanur)
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
- Entry/Admission - Gamat Bay
- Entry/Admission - Wall Bay Point
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Puri Handayani Spa
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Tipping for tour leader, driver, boatman and airport porter
- Personal Expenses (shopping, extra meals, drink, laundry, shopping, personal toiletries, etc)
- Personal traveler’s insurance
- Toll & Parking Fee
- Everything that do not mentioned at inclusion
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
BEST FOOD IN BALI! So much fun!
Hands down - one of my most incredible experiences in Bali!!!! Honestly, even if you don’t “cook” - you should go j…
Fun family day out
A beautiful place, very helpful staff like Ema, food was great and reasonable priced. We paid 500,000 rupiah for a …
Last evening in Bali
Made Arcana was the perfect host. Great service. Beautiful food, setting and presentation. Highly recommend dining …
IN BALANCE WITH NATURE
going to the Spa area of the Tjampuhan hotel is already an experience and relaxing downhill nature walk. The area i…
Nice ambience for local food
Had a dinner function at this indo restaurant. They have both indoor and outdoor dining and gazebo. Food was great …
TripAdvisor cost 3 time the amount to the 3D Trick Art Museum Entrance Tickets so don't get your ticket from TripAd…
Such a well run, well thought through cooking experience in a beautiful family home! I’d definitely recommend this …
Bali cooking class
Overall was enjoyable. But class size could be smaller. My daughter and I did not get to try the different stations…
Highly recommend award winning Paon Cooking Class in Ubud rice fields. Hosted at a 4th Generation family home by su…
Solo traveler to Balitopia, flamingo beach club
This flamingo beach club is quite new, it’s worth to go there to relax and unwind. I met Pande who is a worker ther…
daily tour for tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark
Daily tour to for visiting tangkoko nature reserve /nationalpark. to visit this place posible for daily trip or you…
good but not great
It was a fun show but not a real professional type of show. Lots of laughter and lovely costumes and dancing but ki…
A must-do activity!
I am so glad that we booked this! My husband and I absolutely loved it, it was the right balance of informative and…
3D/2N Komodo trip
Based on the good reviews online I went on the 3D/2N Komodo trip departing from Labuan Bajo. The trip itself was ni…
trekking lokon volcano and mahawu volcano at tomohon city
Trekking lokon volcano and mahawu volcano in tomohon city north sulawesi is easy for mahawu volcano to summit poin…
- Kuta Beach - Bali, Taman Ayun Temple, and 17 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 206 travellers!