This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Early morning Boat tour with your local expert (Govt. Tour guide for safe tourism). Enjoy boat trip know the history of Varanasi & its ghats . Later back to hotel , have breakfast , proceed to Sarnath here Buddha delivered his first sermon, see Stupas, temples, & museum . In the evening go to old city of Varanasi with guide.Enjoy the evening ceremony at Dashashwamedh ghat. Back to hotel .
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dasaswamedh GhatStop: 10 hours - Admission includedVarnasi in one day _ Its a tour for those who want to taste the ultimate flavor of Varanasi in a day . You will be picked up at given time for early morning boat tour in Varanasi by our Tour Guide , who is local expert of this city & holds a Govt. Tour Guide license ( only a few have Guide license in India ) . after one hour boat ride on Ganges ( Ganga you will visit the oldest part of Banaras city ( small Heritage walk ) . later go for breaksfast in the hotel . After break proceed to Sarnath , Back to hotel .In the evening Guide will take you for Ganga Aarti in the old city to the main Ghat . After aarti , you will come back to hotel .Read more
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Dasaswamedh Ghat
- We do not provide any meals in this tour(lunch,breakfast or dinner)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Excellent View Of Varanasi
Evening view is even more attractive when sparkling with the light of lamps at Dashashwamedh Ghat the world-famous …
Munindra Tripathi was/is a very pleasant trustworthy person and a very knowledgeable guide. I got to look around al…
One must visit the ghats especially during the evening time & spend some time there...u can take a boat ride also..…
My wife and I visited Varanasi for 4 days and it was obvious after the first day that without a guide all we’d do w…
Lovely funny guide with fountain of knowledge
Our stay in Varanasi was extra special with our lovely guide Munindra. He has explained all the ins and outs of thi…
I enjoyed very much. Highly recommended.it was one of my memorable walk tour with muninder tripathi. Excellent
Walking along ghats from early morning to late evening , galis (lanes) with camera and zoom lens was a memorable ex…
Vineeta Jatley S00
Best experience ever in Banaras
Though I have visited Banaras numerous times before , this was the most memorable stay in Banaras. Thanks to Banar…
How to survive this chaotic place.
We did two tours with the lovely Mr. Munindra. It would be impossible to experience Varanasi like this, without his…
share some views
I have been to Banaras many times. But first time I called a local online sightseeing company Banaras-walk.com. The…
A great trip to Varanasi with our guide Muni
It was a great pleasure to stay a Day in Varanasi with our guide Muni, he explained eheything very well and we hat …
Visit to Varanasi
The whole trip was very well organized. From the pick up from the airport to the drop off, everything went as per o…
Varanasi holy trip
I was looking for someone who can help explain Varanasi and her spiritual importance. After long research I found …
Visited Bananas for the first time, even though I am an Indian did not know anything about the place since I have b…
I had the chance to explore the magical city of Banaras via the boat on a river Ganges tour in the early morning an…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255