This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A two hour guided trail through the enlivening atmosphere of Agra's vegetable market - discover a whole new side of the heritage city. A two hour guided trail through the colourful vegetable market of Agra. Have fun learning local names of the products, take home dry fruits & local 'pethas'. Chat with vendors & shoppers, savour street food & enjoy a local tuk-tuk ride!
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Sabzi MandiStop: 2 hoursAgra is a splendorous city - a city of rich history, fascinating monuments, and ancient architectural masterpieces. Once you are done with a tour of these must-visit sites, how about spending your time learning and discovering some aspects of the local life!This two-hour trail with a multilingual guide will take you to the local vegetable markets of the city. Watch a plethora of colours unfold at the blink of your eyes, as traders and vendors carry on their daily activities - shacks and baskets filled with fresh vegetables, workers carry and unload sacks full of greens from their backs, women in lively attires selling farm fresh fruits to the customers.Have fun learning and pronouncing the local names of nuts, grains, berries, tubers and legumes. Watch men and women display their best bargaining skills as they shop at these local 'sabzi-mandi'. Talk with the vendors and native people too, and take home dry fruits and some famous 'pethas' (local candies) of the city.The icing on the cake would definitely be the numerous roadside eateries. From savouries like pakodas and kebabs to mouth-watering sweets like jelebis, indulge yourself in delicacies that are prepared in a jiffy by the skilled men at work. To top it all, you would be going back to your place of dwelling in a unique electric tuk-tuk. Doesn't this sound fun? So hop on this trail and discover Agra in a whole new facade!Read more
- English-speaking guide
- Water bottle and a face mask
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any additional services provided
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for the trail
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- It is advised to dress modestly
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Best place to visit
Every Indian in their life must visit Akshardham especially the boat ride that makes us proud and inspires us to st…
Did the cooking class today, learnt so much and the food was delicious. Would highly recommend to anyone coming to …
Bumpy road from vandiperiyar, mostly full of lemongrass forest ride. Dangerous off road drive, with no roads. One w…
Silk Tour and Old Bangaluru
I had the opportunity to visit parts of the city that I never would have visited on my own as a solo traveler. Fro…
Avoid priests and celebrants
Pushkar's lake is beautiful. The priests and consorts who entice you to make an offering, or puja, by the lake side…
Informative, eventful and a memorable activity :)
The walk was nicely organized and structured by the Wandertrails local supplier. The activity is a complete package…
A refreshing experience!
I wanted to try something really different this time for my upcoming trip to Munnar. So I googled for some unique a…
Quiet, beautiful picnic spot
The drive to the south of Goa to this ancient Shiva temple is beautiful. The place itself has a gushing brook to wa…
While at Mangaladass, got this wonderful opportunity to visit the market as well. Fruits and vegetables here are in…
Incredible…no other word justify the performance of Kathakali dancers… It was a great experience of Kerala tour ar…
An incredible behind the scenes tour of Old Bangalore and its silk industry
We spent a great morning touring parts of the city that we would never be able to find our own. We got to see the p…
An adventurous drive to remember....
We took a jeep (Mahindra) from near the Periyar reserve and went to Sathram. It was a fantastic drive. It may not b…
Watching master craftsmen at work
After some confusion on meeting place, I had a great tour with Ali. As a solo female traveler it was great to get …
Fantastic Bike Ride!
The bike ride was fantastic! We were able to experience smaller communities, enjoy the the agriculture and families…
Best organizers for a enjoyable tours
We have booked our 10 day Rajasthan trip with Wandertrails between January 2nd to 13th 2017. From the beginning the…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255