Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Udaipur is considered the most magical and romantic cities of Rajasthan. Nestled beside the Lake Pichola, and bounded by the purple ridges of the Aravalli Hills, Udaipur is a splendid mosaic of architectural grandeur and cultural heritage. Grand marble palaces, temples, havelis (traditional ornate residences), boat rides, and colourful bazaars, make up the spirit of Udaipur. This is where you will see the most beautiful palaces in amazing settings: The City Palace, The Lak Garden Palace, Lake Pichola and Shilpgram.
Board Train to Udaipur and Local...
Udaipur Half Day Local...
- 1 Night Stay in Udaipur
- Train Ticket from Jaipur to Udaipur and Back
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis including breakfast
- Local Sightseeing by Ac vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Entrance fees to monuments as per itinerary
- Service of English speaking guide on Day 1
- Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers
- All currently applicable taxes
- All and only the above
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Udaipur
- Entry/Admission - Lake Pichola
- Entry/Admission - Shilpgram
- Entry/Admission - Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal
- Any personal expenses such as shopping, tips, laundry and drinks
- Any extra meals (other than those specifically laid down)
- Any extra activity like Boat Ride etc.
- Personal Travel Insurance, Visa etc.
- Camera fees (both still and video)
- International flight tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Idex Volunteer Tours
Women Empowerment and HIV AIDS
The experience was amazing, one of the best of my life! Idex was very good and important to the project!
I really recomend IDEX! It was a great experience in my life! To do Volunteer Work is changing my life ! Thanks to …
I had an beautiful and regarding experience taking care of the girls in Aashray Care Home. It was really part to sa…
Very reliable and committed to giving travelers great logistical support. Friendly staff who are intent on providi…
I really recommend idex for those who wants to do volunteer work, specially if you’re going to Jaipur.
Women's empowerment program -Idex Jaipur
Amazing experience with supportive staff, great food and fun activities.Opportunity of a life time. I was worried …
It’s a really good way to travel and learn a lot about the place you are. My experience was incredible!
Orphanage renovation and turism
I was in this program for 2 weeks and it was perfect for me because I've never had volunteer before. So basically w…
Well spended 15 days in India!
The program was very well organized both volunteer work and travel. I felt Very safe and even if I went alone from …
I've officially fallen in love with Nepal
I could not recommend the Nepal trip enough! I've just returned from doing 2 weeks of doing the teaching children p…
Volunteer Program with IDEX
During one month I worked as a volunteer for a program which is organised by IDEX. I had the chance to visit differ…
Volunteer work with kids
I came for 2 weeks to Chiang Mai to give my help (teaching English) to such amazing little ones.. This experience e…
2 Unforgettable weeks in Vietnam
Two weeks in Ho Chi Minh City was definitely not enough time spent here.Very busy city, that never sleeps but frien…
Volunteering on Jaipur and two travel trips
The weekend trips were very enjoyable and we planned. I felt very safe as a solo traveller to have had the excellen…
Great volunteering experience
Was a amazing experience, the kids were so kind and smart. The people from the camp was very helpful whit everythin…
- City Palace of Udaipur, Lake Pichola, and 2 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes"
Which attractions will I visit with Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes"?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes" on Tripadvisor
How much is Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes"?
Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes" price starts from AU$624.08. Discover and book Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes" on Tripadvisor
What is the Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes" cancellation policy?
Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes" cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes" on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes"?
Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes" is hosted by Idex Volunteer Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Idex Volunteer Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Udaipur Excursion "The City of Lakes" on Tripadvisor