Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Jodhpur, the second-largest city in the state of Rajasthan, is a popular tourist destination featuring many forts, palaces, and temples. Used to be the historic capital of Kindom of Marwar, Jodhpur is popularly named Blue City and Sun City among the people of the state and the country. With its rich culture, Jodhpur also has a rich cuisine. Learn about the cuisine of the city and the state. The dishes are loved by all and are favorite amongst the locals and the travelers. The cooking tour will help you to have an insider look into the culture and end up learning how to cook tasty Indian food. Timings - 9am to 12:30pm and 5pm to 8:30pm
- Cooking Workshop
- Local Professional Instructor
- Mineral Water
- Grocery and Food Items
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
It was an amazing trip. Itinerary was well planned and thrillophilia team was very supportive in changes we made du…
Trip to Goechala Pass
I booked for the Goechala Pass trek just one week before the date of journey. Initially it was supposed to be 15 me…
Enjoyed all the movement of trekking kedarkhanta!! Wonderful views.. But unfortunately we couldn't reach the summit…
Sar pass trek
The sar pass trek- with absolutely amazing guides and one of the best facilities. Whether we talk about the delicio…
Best trip till now
I am a solo traveller , being a girl it was not easy.But trust me I can't explain you how much I am satisfied with …
An amazing 5N/6D trek to Sandakphu!
Had the mlst amazing trip in a long time. The ~47km trek from Maney Bhanjan to Srikola was a cherishing experience.…
7D Sikkim Tour
We have planned for full Sikkim Tour during late winter (1-7 Feb) to enjoy the snow of the region as we are from So…
It was really a wonderful experience
It was really a wonderful experience to EBC with Thrillophilia. Local team was helpful who always ensured that the …
We had taken the Manali tour package of 2N/3D from Thrillophilia. The trip was well organised and completely safe. …
Know the Unknown
Simply awesome trek just feel the nature n it’s beauty.. no words to explain one should just experience it
Blast Meghalaya trip
Had a great time in Meghalaya. Thanks to Thrillophilla for managing and booking well for us. Taking all care about…
Why outside india when our own country is unexplored yet!!
It was my first experience with thrillophillia and team was really supportive starting from the planning of trip ti…
Favourite water adventure experience ever !!
The river rafting at Rishikesh ,it turned out to be my best water experience !!havf to say :)Neat and affordable ac…
EBC- Dream come true!!
It was my second experience with Thrillophilia. The first being the Chadar trek. I was so happy with the arrangemen…
Pathetic Company and worse customer service
Worst customer service by this company, they do promise you many things but will not do that as they are famous for…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Learn Cooking in Jodhpur - A Rajasthani Cuisine Workshop
- Learn Cooking in Jodhpur - A Rajasthani Cuisine Workshop price starts from AU$36.32. Discover and book Learn Cooking in Jodhpur - A Rajasthani Cuisine Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Learn Cooking in Jodhpur - A Rajasthani Cuisine Workshop cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Learn Cooking in Jodhpur - A Rajasthani Cuisine Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Learn Cooking in Jodhpur - A Rajasthani Cuisine Workshop is hosted by Thrillophilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thrillophilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Learn Cooking in Jodhpur - A Rajasthani Cuisine Workshop on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Learn Cooking in Jodhpur - A Rajasthani Cuisine Workshop on Tripadvisor