Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get to know the rich heritage of Pune exploring on 2 wheels. Cycling on the streets of Pune is fun. Since it's a short 3 hours ride not much of physical activity involved keeping in mind the experience value of the guests.
- You'll start atShaniwar WadaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPune
- 1Shaniwar WadaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Phule MarketStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Sarasbaug Ganpati TempleStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati TempleStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atShaniwar WadaShaniwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, IndiaWe will meet at the Shaniwarwada Heritage Entrance. Our team will be wearing our company-branded TshirtsSee address & details
Shaniwar Wada, Shaniwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
Returns to original departure point
- Sandwiches, Pohe, Upma, Tea, Coffee, Fruits, Chocolate depending on the choice of the guest
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Exclusive Adventure Travel Insurance for Guests below age of 60 years, Heritage Entry fees, etc
- First aid kit, Emergency response support
- Entry/Admission - Shaniwar Wada
- Entry/Admission - Kasba Peth Ganpati Temple
- Entry/Admission - Phule Market
- Entry/Admission - Sarasbaug Ganpati Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple
- Any other expenses of personal nature and not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any other expenses arising out of medical emergencies and hospitalization
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I have been riding and hiking with Raw Adventure Solutions since 2015, and though I live in New Jersey, I try to combine my frequent trips to Pune with some sort of adventure travel experience. Both my Panshet Parikrama cycling trips (in 2015 and 2017) and both Konkan Cycling…
Date of experience: September 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from RawAdventureSolution, Owner at Pune Heritage Cycle Ride
Responded 8 Aug. 2019
Hi Amal It really feels motivated when reading such feedback from experienced mountaineer, adventurer and world traveller like you. Really this is a real encouragement for me to try more exciting adventures in the future... Thank you again for taking the time to post your experience with Raw. #KeepInspiring
I believe everyone embarks on an adventure to experience something exciting. The excitement can lead you to new places, life-changing experiences, and new discoveries about self, nature, and environment. In most cases, we look for a guide or an experienced hand to be on our side…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Raw Adventure S, Owner at Pune Heritage Cycle Ride
Responded 7 Aug. 2019
Thank you Jaydeep :) for these amazing words for Raw!. Glad to see, you have taken time to put your experience with Raw with your feelings.. Thank you so much again... #KeepInspiring
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Raw Adventure Solutions
Best place to experience the adventure
Raw Adventure Solutions is been the most favorite adventure service provider for me from a very long time. I love t…
I am doing various types of activities like, Trekking, Cycling, River trails, River Rafting etc. You can have one s…
The Best Trek Yet!!!
Went for the waterfall trek :- A Breathtaking site, Scrumptious food and of-course Vikas's Fun n Jovial company, t…
Have been there since birth of Raw and definitely it's been experience of lifetime. Be it treks , climbing, cycling…
Camping with friends
Had an Camping experience with Raw, the site they chose was really good. These guys are beyond godlike when it come…
RAW adventure solutions and vikas
I have been to few treks and biking expeditions with Vikas, he provides best facilities in available conditions. Ve…
Absolutely amazing management and pleasant camping experience!! Very professional and care taking team. I had a gre…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Pune Heritage Cycle Ride
Which attractions will I visit with Pune Heritage Cycle Ride?
How much is Pune Heritage Cycle Ride?
Pune Heritage Cycle Ride price starts from AU$28.04. Discover and book Pune Heritage Cycle Ride on Tripadvisor
What is the Pune Heritage Cycle Ride cancellation policy?
Pune Heritage Cycle Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pune Heritage Cycle Ride on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Pune Heritage Cycle Ride?
Pune Heritage Cycle Ride is hosted by Raw Adventure Solutions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raw Adventure Solutions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pune Heritage Cycle Ride on Tripadvisor