Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atShaniwarwadaKasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, IndiaMeet us at the Delhi gate of Shaniwarwada Fort, you can identify our storyteller wearing Neon Green T-shirt and ID Card. We would start exploring the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.See address & details
- Pass byShaniwar WadaLal MahalDagadusheth Halwai Ganapati TempleVishram Bagh Waada Palace
- You'll end atSaras Baug Road & Bajirao RoadSaras Baug Rd & Bajirao Rd, Subhash Nagar, Shukrawar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002, IndiaOur tour end at Bajjirao Road after discovering a lot hidden trails and stories that will take your experience of visiting a city to the next level, resolving mysteries of present day city.See address & details
Shaniwarwada, Kasba Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, India
Saras Baug Road & Bajirao Road, Saras Baug Rd & Bajirao Rd, Subhash Nagar, Shukrawar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411002, India
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Access to hidden lanes and places, great conversations and interesting stories
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I booked a free walking tour of Pune for myself and my father. It was my first time visiting the city and I was really looking forward to exploring the history of Shanivarwada. The tour was supposed to start at 10 am and I got a confirmation email asking to be present at least…
Date of experience: March 2019
1 Helpful vote
Djay was a very good guide, he explained a lot about the Hinduism and yoga in Rishikesh, and walked me around all the nicest places to see. I highly recommend to do this tour if you are in Rishikesh.
Date of experience: July 2019
This was a fun introductory tour of Pune. The guide was very nice and knew a lot about they city (very knowledgeable about the history). We walked around for about an hour and a half.
Date of experience: May 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from Yo T, Guest Relations Manager at Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour
Responded 5 Aug. 2018
Thank you very much for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure having you on our tour.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Yo Tours
Awesome Boat Ride Experience
I enjoyed the Boat Ride in the Lake.Being there in the peace with stunning view was breathtaking.Even the walk on t…
Goa Walking Food Tour
We had a 2 hour tour with Padmij on Sat 14 Mar, just as the world started to go crazy with Covid-19, and on our las…
Worst free walking tour ever
It seems like some type of scam. Guide doesn't speak english,seem to be improvising all the time,don't give any his…
Awesome and tasty street food I have tried the local and international cuisines their. As phenatical about street…
Pushkar food tour
We decided to take a food tour round Pushkar to hopefully learn a bit about the city whilst sampling the local food…
Free tour in Chennai
Very good tour with Sharmini in Chennai! She is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic! 3h's very well spent! Thank yo…
we booked the free walking tour in Amritsar. It was very interesting and our guide told us a lot about the history …
Amazing free walking tour with Akash in Mumbai!
We had an amazing free walking tour with Akash in Mumbai! Akash is super friendly, knows a lot about Mumbai and Ind…
Singhagad panshet Lavasha trip
The trip was amazing the views were amazing. The tour guide was very accommodating made me feel safe and welcome in…
Great half day tour of old Pune
Knowledgeable local guide who took us to see all of the main sights and showed us around the main old town and mark…
Great afternoon tour with Akansha. Highly recommended. The tour suppose to be for 90 minutes but we were almost 2.3…
It was a Good tour around city. The best was the walking tour in old city center. The tour guides provided a very g…
First bad experience in India so far
Guide never came, only because I tried to reach him, he said he never got the booking for my trip (we where 3 diffe…
Insightful Experience of Pune
Had great time on this full day experience of Pune city customized based on our requirement, we were able to visit …
Had great time
It's nice tour of pune, cover all for highlights of pune, food tasting and small shopping spree on the tour, car a…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour?
Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour price starts from AU$16.56. Discover and book Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour?
Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour is hosted by Yo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shaniwar Wada Walking Tour on Tripadvisor