Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This cycle tour will take you across the scenic route between Fort Kochi and Alappuzha with beaches on one side and backwaters on one side. We will cross several islands on our way as well as hop across some of the most exotic beaches in Kerala and the famous St. Andrews Basilica at Arthunkal. In the afternoon, check-in to your floating houseboat and enjoy unlimited surfing on backwaters, sip a coconut, get disturbed by only the chirping of birds, occasional ripples in water and savor mouth watering delicacies prepared in front of you by your kitchen crew.
Folklore Cultural Theatre, Bus stand building, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
Returns to original departure point
- Geared Bike
- Bottled water
- Houseboat AC Deluxe
- All meals, Welcome Drink, Fruit Basket in Houseboat
- Transfer by AC car on Day 2
- Support Vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests are requested to inform us on the Frame size they need
- Guests are requested to update us if they cycle regularly or not
- Guests are requested to update us if they are vegetarian or non vegetarian
- Most travellers can participate
- Liability waiver & medical form to be filled & signed by each participant prior to the trip
- All guidelines to be strictly followed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Santos King Tours and Travels
This company supports me with my cycling every year when I am in India. They are unbelievably helpful, flexible, pr…
Back water trip
It was an excellent time with great service, wonderful people, which made my trip unforgettable. Always worth to tr…
Absolutely wonderful experience!! Highly recommend them!!! Knowledgeable, Santosh went way out of his way to make m…
- Andhakaranazhi Beach, St. Andrew's Basilica Arthunkal, and 2 more
- Duration: 1 day
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Mountain Bike Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Bicycle & Houseboat Tour
What time does Bicycle & Houseboat Tour start?
Bicycle & Houseboat Tour will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Bicycle & Houseboat Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bicycle & Houseboat Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bicycle & Houseboat Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Bicycle & Houseboat Tour?
Bicycle & Houseboat Tour price starts from AU$247.41. Discover and book Bicycle & Houseboat Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bicycle & Houseboat Tour cancellation policy?
Bicycle & Houseboat Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bicycle & Houseboat Tour on Tripadvisor