Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On visiting, Jehangir, one of the Mughal emperors, is said to have exclaimed: "If there is paradise anywhere on earth, it is here, it is here, it is here." Soak in the magical beauty of Kashmir, with a tour to its famous places, Srinagar,Pahalgam and Gulmarg. Experience the magic of nature with a shikara ride on Dal Lake and stroll in the royal Mughal gardens. Embrace nature's beauty during a ride in the Gulmarg Gondola and then, explore the 110-year old St. Mary's Church.
- 3 nights accommodation
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any other services' not specified in the Column "Inclusions"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Can provide pickup and drop (airport to hotel & hotel to airport) in any city at additional surcharge of US$ 90.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: India Magic Tours
Very good experience
We had the Elephanta Caves and city tour. It was perfectly organized. Indian Magic Tours staff came at our appartme…
Private tour with guide and driver
We had a private tour with the guide (Sunil) and driver. Sunil gave me a long tour of the Dharavi area of Mumbai. W…
Had a great time. Only got to see two attractions, but it was nice!
I had a fun tour with our driver and guide Sunil. We saw Dabbawalla and then later we saw Dharavi slum. We spent 4 …
Same day trip to Taj Mahal from Mumbai
I went to Mumbai for business. Since my flight arrived at 2:30am and could not check in , I took a same day trip t…
Party of 10 friends booked through trip advidor.Guide met us and took us to transport as arranged.Tour guide Roy wa…
Excellent tour with great impressions
My tour guide was very well informed and very flexible. He also took me to the points in the slums that interested …
Amazing day tour of Mumbai!
We absolutely loved this tour! We were on a cruise and didn’t have a lot of time, one day, to see the city. Our tou…
Itinerary not as promised so no Ferry ride and only 30 minutes in the Dharavi Slum
Got off to a good start - we were met on time at the Port from our cruise ship an initially had a goodd rive around…
Bollywood and Elephanta island tour
Well organized tour before and during the event, Very good guides, knowledgeable, polite and always ready to do the…
See the Key Sites in a Day in Mumbai, but some Caveats
We arrived to Mumbai by cruise ship. Our guide Hasim was easily to located and had a sign with my name written amon…
If you can only do 1 tour, this should be it. Despite the very early start we had the most amazing morning with our…
Awesome tour guide Lawrence!
Take this private tour It was fantastic Private tour I would hire them again if I return to Mumbai Excellent dri…
What a great day out... Please dont leave Mumbai and not have a visit to Jenny and her staff. Jenny went out of he…
Insightful, Thoughtful, must do tour
Today we toured the Dharavi Slums with our incredible guide Torab. He provided a very in-depth tour of Dharavi. He …
A wonderful trip to the stunningly beautiful Taj Mahal
India Magic has done a thoughtful job of planning this day trip to the Taj Mahal and Agra from Mumbai. They are ext…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Finest Magical Kashmire
- Finest Magical Kashmire will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Finest Magical Kashmire on Tripadvisor
- Finest Magical Kashmire price starts from AU$275.65. Discover and book Finest Magical Kashmire on Tripadvisor
- Finest Magical Kashmire cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Finest Magical Kashmire on Tripadvisor
- Finest Magical Kashmire is hosted by India Magic Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Magic Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Finest Magical Kashmire on Tripadvisor