Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Day 1:Arrive Andaman – Airport Pickup, Watersports Complex, Sound & Light show at Cellular Jail Day 2:Visit North Bay and Ross Island Day 3:City Tour of Port Blair Day 4:Departure
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional Points to Note:
- Above packages are quoted as net rates inclusive of GST. Rates are Net and non-commissionable. If the guests’ flight arrives in the evening there will be no sightseeing possible on Day 1 except Sound & Light Show at Cellular Jail. All packages involving Port Blair- Havelock-Neil-Port Blair sector are costed based on Privately operated Ferry (Makruzz or equivalent).All packages include transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island.The above rates are valid from 1 October 2016 to 30 June 2017 with the following exceptions: Rates are not valid between 10th December and 20th January when most hotels apply peak season surcharges Occupancy on 24th December, 25th December and 31st December may come with further compulsory Xmas and New Year Gala event surcharges
- Notes regarding closure of monuments and facilities which may be part of the itinerary:
- City Tour including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Museum, Fisheries Aquarium: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays. Chatham Saw Mill: Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays. North Bay, Ross Island, Viper Island: Closed on Wednesdays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe. Elephant Beach: closed when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe. Baratang Island / Mud Volcano / Limestone Caves: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays. Jolly Buoy/Red Skin/MGMNP: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe. Watersports Complex: Closed on Wednesdays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
- OPTIONAL EXTRA ACTIVITIES AT ADDITIONAL COST (NET PRICE NOT INCLUDING SERVICE TAX @4.5% AND NOT INCLUDING TRANSFERS)
- From Port Blair: Ross Island Private Visit – Rs.1800 base charge for private boat visit for 2 person plus Rs.200 per additional person (not including transfers).
- From Port Blair: Glass bottom boat ride OR snorkeling at North Bay– Rs.350 per person per activity (not including transfers).
- From Port Blair: Snorkeling supplement at Jolly Buoy or Red Skin– Rs. 500 per person(not including transfers).
- From Port Blair: Try Dive at North Bay – Rs.3,000 per person(not including transfers).
- From Port Blair: Watersport Rides at Port Blair – Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Sofa, Speed Boat Ride – Rs.350 per person per ride (not including transfers).
- From Port Blair or Havelock: Sea Walk – Rs.3,200 per person (not including transfers).
- From Havelock: Try Dive– Rs. 3500 per pax (not including transfers) / Discover Scuba– Rs.4500 per pax (not including transfers).
- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary.
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are included in the itinerary .
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island.
- All applicable taxes and 5% GST.
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not included
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included. Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Air tickets are NOT included.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- For cancellations received 32 days or more before commencement of itinerary: 95% refund subject to exceptions as below.
- For cancellations received within less than 32 days before commencement of itinerary: No Refund for hotel charges and no refund for any ground arrangements already paid for by us. However, 95% refund will be given for any ground arrangements where no cost has been incurred by us.
- No refund for cancellations on bookings during high-peak period from 10th December – 20th January .
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- No refunds would be offered on ferry tickets if already purchased.
- Air tickets are NOT included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Easy Escape
- Easy Escape cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Easy Escape on Tripadvisor