Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Meet guide in Zhengzhou hotel lobby at 8:30am and transfer to Shaolin temple, located at the dense jungle forest and the foot of Songshan Mountain, Shaolin temple was built in 495 AD in northern Wei dynasty, in order to arrange the residence for the Indian Monk Batuo so Emperor Xiaowen built the temple for him. It’s the birth place of China Kongfu and Zen Buddhism, many people from all over the world like to watch Kongfu Show along with the temple, and I believe that you will have impressive memory for the Kongfu show in the theater, You will visit the second largest river in China- the Yellow River, it’s the birthplace of Chinese civilization and the mother river of Chinese Nation. The Yellow River Scenic Area of Zhengzhou occupies an area of 20 squre kilometres. You can visit the statue of Yan emperor and Huang emperor- as an visible icon to attract visitors to the scenic area, enjoy Hovercraft in the yellow river.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Zhengzhou Yellow River Scenic SpotsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Shaolin temple and Yellow river
- Battery car at Shaolin temple and Hovercraft in Yellow river
- Chinese Lunch
- 2 bottles of water p.p
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Zhengzhou Yellow River Scenic Spots
- Cable car at Yellow river
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Zhengzhou Museum
Small but interesting (and free!) museum
We visited this museum before catching the bullet train to Suzhou. It had quite a spectacular entrance and inside, …
One of the most amazing places to visit
This was one of the most breathtaking sites of Buddhist art I have ever visited. Being from India, I am no stranger…
Interesting and Informative
Shares information about the history of the are, showing rare articles of interest from early dynasties.
We visited the Zhengzhou Museum as part of a TripADeal tour of China. I know I have the right one - see photo of t…
Lots of beautiful artifacts to look at. I could have spent way more time here than our tour alloted us, but worth a…
The picture wrong, the address also wrong
First of all this is not Zhengzhou Museum, this is also Henan museum, (the mai building). Zhengzhou Museum is near …
Small (Nov 2018) but very interesting
The main building is closed but there is a very good display in a nearby building. All the information is translat…
I was really impressed by the awesome imperial collection at the state's Zhengzhou Museum. Worth it!
An interesting visit
The museum had a exhibition of great men during the revolution. IT was very interesting. They had a diverse of cera…
Don't waste your time here!! Very small limited exhibits with most walls bare - looks like most of wall exhibits ha…
Small exhibit at the moment due to renovations but whatever is there may be worth it. Wished it had more to see
Not a lot to see; Redemption though!
While there wasn't much to see, the musical performance that took place in the theatre was fabulous. Also, it was T…
The picture is of the Henan Museum. The Zhengzhou Museum is an archaeological museum. If you are not an archaeologi…
wordless you need go and visit yourself. I am totally impressed by what it has displaying in the museum.
Good for a short visit but be sure to check whether all rooms are open
Provides a peek into local culture. Was under renovation when we went there. Be sure to check whether all rooms are…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private day tour to Yellow river Scenic Spot &Shaolin temple start in Zhengzhou
- Private day tour to Yellow river Scenic Spot &Shaolin temple start in Zhengzhou will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Private day tour to Yellow river Scenic Spot &Shaolin temple start in Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private day tour to Yellow river Scenic Spot &Shaolin temple start in Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
- Private day tour to Yellow river Scenic Spot &Shaolin temple start in Zhengzhou price starts from AU$288.05. Discover and book Private day tour to Yellow river Scenic Spot &Shaolin temple start in Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor
- Private day tour to Yellow river Scenic Spot &Shaolin temple start in Zhengzhou cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private day tour to Yellow river Scenic Spot &Shaolin temple start in Zhengzhou on Tripadvisor