Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 4 nights accommodation
- Afternoon tea
- Continental breakfast
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Transport on the M/V Stella Australis cruise ship
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The listed price does not include a $65 per person departure tax.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Single supplement - The rate will be the 150% of the category rate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No dress code required, but it is essential to wear waterproof clothes and trekking boots for all excursions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This trip was supposed to be our last 4 days of a 12 day tour. We boarded the Ventus Australis March 11 and cruised to Ainsworth bay, Tucker islands to see Magellan Penguins, then to Pia glacier and glacier alley, on to Cape Horn and Waula Bay before being told we could not…
Date of experience: March 2020
Great four day cruise through the Patagonia Fjords This ship stops at Ainsworth Bay, tucker Islets, Pia glacier, Wulaia Bay, and Cape Horn Be sure to bring rain coat and rain pants and to wear layers Cruise line is professional but not extreme luxury We
We loved touring through the fjords during our cruise around Cape Horn and the bottom of South America... amazing photos and the views will stay with you forever.
Date of experience: May 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Fjords of Tierra del Fuego
How much is Fjords of Tierra del Fuego?
Fjords of Tierra del Fuego price starts from AU$3,653.41. Discover and book Fjords of Tierra del Fuego on Tripadvisor
What is the Fjords of Tierra del Fuego cancellation policy?
Fjords of Tierra del Fuego cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Fjords of Tierra del Fuego on Tripadvisor