Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Siem Reap is full of secrets especially the intricate stone buildings around the province. This tour will take you to see the earliest Angkorian temple group, Roluos. It was served as as the capital of Indravaraman I (reigned 877-89). Preah Ko, the 9th century temple, built to dedicate the King's ancestors. Bakhong is the largest and most fascinating temple in the Roluos Group. It was the first mountain temple in the shape of stepped pyramid. Lolei is the four brick towers are replicas of the ones at Preah Ko. After Lunch, we continue our trip to a floating village in Tonle Sap lake. You will see stilted housed, flooded mangrove forests, wildlife and friendly villagers.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Roluos TemplesStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bakong TemplesStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3LoleiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Tonle Sap LakeStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Phare, The Cambodian CircusStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Por Cuisine ប៉ូរ ឃ្វីហ្ស៊ីនStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 7Champey RestaurantStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- English speaking guide
- Refreshment drink & cold towel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Por Cuisine ប៉ូរ ឃ្វីហ្ស៊ីន
- Temple Pass: $37/per person
- Boat Fee: $20/Group
- Cambodia Phare Circus : $28/Person (Optional Tour)
- Por Cuisine Restaurant : $25/Person (Optional Tour)
- Champey Restaurant : $25/Person (Optional Tour)
- Entry/Admission - Roluos Temples
- Entry/Admission - Preah Ko
- Entry/Admission - Bakong Temples
- Entry/Admission - Lolei
- Entry/Admission - Tonle Sap Lake
- Entry/Admission - Phare, The Cambodian Circus
- Entry/Admission - Champey Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Angkor T.K Travel & Tours
not that great
before I chose I read some mixed reviews. Some people were doing it for the second time but I will not advise it un…
beautiful waterfall and lunch
I had set this up in advance of my trip, but was having a hard time communicating about a meeting place when I got …
Best option out there
I chose to use their service because my friends have had amazing experiences with them, and they did not disappoint…
Friendly yet professional
It was a wonderful experience overall and the service was excellent. We would definitely recommend this agency to o…
White sand Beaches
Sihanoukville is still underdeveloped. It is very dusty as a lot of road construction is going on. Taking a tuk tuk…
My friend and I were very happy we booked this tour. It made our trip convenient and more enjoyable. The team was v…
recommended tour operator
well arranged tour program, convenience, comfortable transportation, nice & friendly tour guide, joyful local exper…
Highly Recommended tour company in both Siam Reap and Phnom Penh
We booked our Vietnam tours through our travel agent in China and they set us up with local guides in Vietnam. In …
Highly recommended tour guides
My husband and I spent two full days with our ATK team in September 2016. We booked a private tour through Ann Tou…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
from A$25.03* A$26.35
Popular: Booked by 2,404 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 220 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 175 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour
What time does Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour start?
Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour?
Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour price starts from AU$54.36. Discover and book Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour cancellation policy?
Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rolous Group and Floating Village Tour on Tripadvisor