Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Exploring your day by visiting the remote temple called Banteay Srey (Lady Temple). Avoid the crowd as possible this 8 hours visit the most beautiful temples out of Angkor Thom City including Preah Khan temple, Pre Rup templ, Banteay Srey (Lady Temple - see beautifully crafted this smaller sandstone structure are regarded as the finest, most skillfully crafted in Cambodia) Join this top-rate small group tour air-con minivan, explore the major temples on a compact time frame.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pre RupStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Banteay SreiStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Preah KhanStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Neak PeanStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Licensed and experienced English Speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel by air-c on vehicle
- Mineral water
- Local Tax
- • Temples entrance fee (One day 37$/person, two –three day 62$/person)
- • Meal & Other personal expense
- Entry/Admission - Pre Rup
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: knees and shoulders must be covered
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Passport name and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tourme ANGKOR
Educational and pleasant
We opted for the day tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guide Mr Kiss couldn't have been more professional and cou…
Wonderful temple exploration
The tour guide Mr Saruon was very knowledgeable about the history and temples. He was attentive. The pace of this t…
The tour guide Bob takes beautiful group pictures
Tour guide and driver provided great service. Likes the icy water and towel after every stops. A lot of walking but…
Excellent experience with small group sunrise tour!
Our guide Phi provided an excellent sunrise tour of Angkor Wat and two other temples, which included history and st…
Full-Day Temples of Angkor Small Group Tour
Our tour guide Mr. Saruon greeted us in the lobby of our hotel right on time and we got a tour with 2 others as a s…
Wonderful temple tour
I did a small group tour of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Bayon with Journey Cambodia, the guide was Sak. The tour wa…
Thank You for the fantastic Tour to Angkor Wat with our Tour Guide Sok Chea. He is a wonderful and very friendly gu…
My husband and I had a wonderful day out with Mr Chayy. He was very informative with the history of all the …
It was an amazing experience. Our guide was very kind and knowledgeable. Perfect english by the way. I truly recome…
We booked the tour and we expected to be contacted on the previous day for more info. Surprisingly the tour bus arr…
The tour was great, although we didn’t get to see the nice sunrise since it was cloudy. Our guide was very entertai…
Visit to Angkor with sunrise
Visiting the temples with Mr. Saruon was definitely the right choice! Although we were unlucky as we could not see …
Really good choice!!!!!! Couldn't be better , we could not enjoy the sunrise because of the rain but it was fine a…
Today we had a wonderful tour of the temples in siem Reap with Mr Saruon. I would definitely recommend Mr Saruon to…
Such a good tour
We were sure about getting a tour as obviously as backpackers we had a limited budget and it would be far cheaper t…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,872 travellers!
from A$24.72* A$26.02
Popular: Booked by 2,404 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 220 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 130 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group
What time does Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group start?
Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group on Tripadvisor
How much is Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group?
Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group price starts from AU$30.56. Discover and book Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group on Tripadvisor
What is the Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group cancellation policy?
Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Banteay Srei and Grand Circuit Temples - Small Group on Tripadvisor