This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Start this unforgettable experience by climbing the primary entry of the Angkor Wat and admiring the spectacular sunrise over Angkor Wat and all surrounding temples. -We will continue our arrive and tour at the South Gate of Angkor Thom. Angkor Thom consists of famous Bayon and Baphoun temples originally produced up of 54 towers and 216 faces of Buddhisatva Avalokesvara. -Next, a go to Ta Prohm Temple referred to as the “jungle temple” or “tree temple” discussing the lush trees encircling the temple’s stones. -The tour will end with the visit of Banteay Kdei temple that was built by the King Jayavarman VII in the past due of 12th century
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Angkor WatStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byAngkor Thom South Gate
- 2Bayon TempleStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byTa Keo
- 3Ta Prohm TempleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Air-condition Vehicle
- Bottle Of Water
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Temple Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- One day Temples entry fee is usd37 & usd62 for two and three days
- Closure of sites: The third level of Angkor Wat is not open during Buddhist holy days
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Angkor Guide Tour
Amazing 5 Star Private Tour Guide & iPhone Photographer!
First time visiting Siem Reap as a solo female and Tom acted like a local friend in a foreign city who made me feel…
Tom goes above and beyond
We liked to call Tom “Boss!” Why? Because he will tell you history, legend, and all kinds of background but will te…
Marvelous Tom — Guide, Teacher, Photographer, Friend
Tom is the must-have guide for Siem Reap, Cambodia. Best guide experience we’ve had — period. We are a family of …
The best tour guide in Siem Reap!
Tom is an amazing tour guide. We were very fortunate to meet him at the airport and have him take us to our accomod…
When in Combodia... “Tom is the Best man to be with”
Tom is not just a guide, he makes sure you get the best experience of his country when you are here in every possib…
Can't get any better than TOM
Tom is a natural. His knowledge on all the temples we visited today were so deep and detailed. He tells each story …
Best Tour Guide Ever!
Tom made our Cambodia trip an exceptional experience. We had a great time and saw so much more than we excpected t…
Tom and his team provide the most hands on and enjoyable experience of Cambodia. Tom gave me and my family a unique…
Yu Yuk C00
More than a tour guide
Tom is a fun and cute guy !!! Taking good care of me and my friends. Good to having him in our trip. Feeling safe a…
Tom is the best tour guide i ever had
Tom is a very kind, smart, energetic, and with a great sense of humour. Together with great photography skills and …
Tom is a good tour guide
Not only was a good tour guide, but also was a great photographer. I love that beautiful photos he had shooted for…
Tom is the best!!
Tom is the best tour guide in Siem Reap. I hurt my knee and he made it possible for me to see and do everything in …
Tom is terrific!
Tom did a wonderful job sharing his extensive knowledge of places to visit, history, religion and culture with us. …
Tom is the man.
I am not sure if this will be my last review, but this is definitely my first, and I am so willing to give it to To…
Tom went above and beyond his role as a tour guide to ensure my husband and I enjoyed our visit! The two days he w…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travellers!