This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cambo First Travel, Charles De Gaulle Veal Village, Kouk Chak commune, Siem Reap 17253 Cambodia
- Discover the wonder of ancient Angkor, Roluos is a Cambodian modern small town and an archeological site about 13 km east of Siem Reap along the national number 6. Once it was the seat of Hariharalaya first capital of Khmer Empire north of Tonlé Sap (as the first capital in the strict sense of the term could have been Indrapura, identifiable with Banteay Prey Nokor. Among the “Roluos Group” of temples, there are some of the earliest permanent structures built by Khmer. They mark the beginning of the classical period of Khmer civilization, dating from the late 9th century. Some were totally built with bricks, others partially with laterite or sandstone (the first large angkorian temple built with sandstone was possibly Ta Keo. At present it is composed of three major temples: Bakong, Lolei, and Preah Ko, along with tiny Prasat Prei Monti. At both Bakong and Lolei, there are contemporary Theravada Buddhist monasteries.
- Kampong Phluk is a commune and village in Siem Reap Province in northern-central Cambodia, it has 20km from Siem Reap city. Kampong Pluk is it a real Khmer. I mean inhabitants, those people were living by Khmer traditional. their households made of wood and bamboo built on stilts of about 6m to 7m high. During the dry season when the lake is low and lack of water those buildings look like the skyscrapers.
- Monastery in the village: when we have arrived at the destination, they were organizing the convenient boat for us, it’s comprise swimming lingerie, the shirt for passengers. We were on the boat 30mn to reach the floating monastery. While visiting the monastery, we would enjoy the peaceful and beautiful scenery.
- Prey Kop Community: when we leave from the pagoda, we will visit the local community. There is a density of tall forests. Even more, we could take the small boats to visit the surrounding. If you have rent the small boats over there, it means that you can help the local woman. Because before the woman over there has no work to do, just stay at home and taking of their children. No income revenue for their family, that why the leader of an association had created that to support them.
- Sunset time: The last of the tour, leaving from the community. We just over one more village to the main part of the lake. Time to wait to see the sunset, you could have a good capture and get the fresh air.