Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Angkor Archaeological ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedIn the early morning 4:40 ,we pick up all of you from hotel to Angkor Wat for sunrise as complex of largest monument in the world with masterpiece of scriptures of Hinduism legends that belonged to one of seven finest world heritages and Then we relax for breakfast 1 hour .Next, we bike to Angkor Thom south gate which is the city of gods in Khmer empire for ancient dam surrounded lost areas in the past. Next, we head to Bayon as 54 towers temple and then we move to East gate and continue Ta Prohm as Tomb Raider Monument with Snake trees grow on the gallery. We relax for lunch 1 hour and Then bike to Kravan complex .Lastly, we cycle back hotel.Read more
Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
- Professional English speaking guide
- Standard bicycles
- Set menu food for lunch and Breakfast
- Cool pure drinking water
- Gratuity is recommended
- Fruit Snacks
- Tuk Tuk and driver
- Soft Drinks
- Other Expenses
- Personal Travel Insurance
- one day temple pass(37$)
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Archaeological Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- we bike 30 kms around the temple.
- we are picked up from hotel for 3 tourists by Tuk Tuk and more than 4 tourists by Van.
- All tourists must wear biking clothes suit to Angkor Conducts
- All children do not need the Angkor temple pass under 12 years old but we have to carry passport copy.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- we have tuk tuk or car follow up during the tour
- we have to stand in front of camera for ticket at Ticket office for 37$ for each
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had an incredible experience on our one day cycling tour thanks to a well structured tour schedule and an exceptional guide. I can't rate Naga highly enough. He was charming, funny, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to ensure we had a fabulous time. I appreciated the…
Date of experience: January 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: About Siem Reap Cycling
fantastic way to visit historic sites
Great service! Always felt safe and comfortable despite traveling alone. Knowledgable guide (Kimsea-- was very nice…
Our experience was very pleasant with Naga tour guide, he was professional, funny and knowledgeable about Khmer hi…
Beautiful temples, a wonderful waterfall and some gorgeous scenery.
The highlight was definitely the waterfall, though the mountaintop temples had me in aw. Our guide was wonderful, a…
Excellent cycling tour
We booked a one day cycling tour with our guide Naga and we had a wonderful experience. He knew all the backroads a…
Excellent Tour with Flexibility and Accommodation
We booked the tour via our hotel staff, and lucky for us, Naga was our tour guide for the day. We did little resear…
I'm not one of those who write reviews on internet sites but Chetret's work (aka "Naga") was exceptional and deserv…
Fantastic Tour Guide
Chantran ... our tour guide... was just amazing and fantastic. I will always recommend him and the tour anytime!!!!
The best tour guide in Cambodia
Chanret Naga is not only funny, dinamic and professional He is always willing to help and knows exactly the perfec…
Amazing tour guide!
First time I’ve left a review on tripadvisor but Naga, our tour guide was beyond amazing! Super friendly and thoro…
Angkor Wat & Kolen mountain
Naga tourguide was professional,friendly and very knowledgeable of the history. Angkor Wat was spectacular. My hu…
Naga is the best!
I had the pleasure to met Naga one month ago. I travelled to Cambodia eith a group of friends and his tour was amaz…
The best tourguide
My wife and I had the pleasure of hiring Naga tour guide twice. We enjoyed a meal or two together and he showed me …
Fun and educational
We didn’t know what to expect, but Naga guide really made our trip. He has excellent English, and sprinkles his st…
Seeing wonders of the world with a wonderful guide
Naga guide has one wonderfully wicked seance of humor. He also has a deep respect of his country and the holy pla…
Beautiful tour at the Temples
We had a beautiful tour at the main Temples in Siem Riep, guided by Naga, who was very dedicated to make our visit …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
from A$31.59* A$34.34
Popular: Booked by 3,873 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,666 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 220 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike
What time does Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike start?
Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike will start at 4:40 AM. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike on Tripadvisor
How much is Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike?
Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike price starts from AU$83.68. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike on Tripadvisor
What is the Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike cancellation policy?
Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise Private tour by Bike on Tripadvisor