Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit the world-famous Angkor Wat temple, the majestic Bayon temple and the Tomb Raider (Ta Prohm) temple in one day. Explore the best of what Angkor has to offer with the three most popular temples. Optional sunrise.
- Tour Guide, Cold Water, Suitable Transport for group size.
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Temple Pass (1-day $37 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: Guests must cover their shoulders and knees to enter the temples.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Two of my friends and I were lucky enough to receive the recommendation to tour the temples with Sam. I"m so glad we did! Sam was patient, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and very kind. He let us customize our tour based on our preferences and our limited time available. He provided…
Date of experience: May 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from Angkorwat2014, Manager at 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise
Responded 28 May 2019
Dear Neesh124, Thank you very much for telling people about our tour guide, Sam. We hope more people will take your experiences and use Angkor Pura to visit the temples in Siem Reap Cambodia. Best regards and hope to see you again soon.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Angkor Pura
Made our Holiday
I can't imagine how we could have had a better experience. Sam was the most wonderful tour guide. His English is …
An incredible trip, thanks to Sam!
We were so lucky that Sam was available for our five day visit to Siem Reap. He is the most experienced, knowledgea…
Samreth Kao is everything you could want in a guide.
Samreth was our guide for 4 days in Siem Reap, and it's impossible to overstate how good he is. First, he is exc…
Highlight of my trip - wouldn't tour the temples any other way!
I'm so glad that my friends and I hired Sam for our guided tour of the temples! He organized two perfect days of te…
Sam was a phenomenal guide! He managed all the details and made long, very hot days of temple visits feel special a…
The best way to see the temples!
My friends and I had the best time with Sam! He is SO knowledgeable about the history and context behind the temple…
Excellent guide - I keep going back!
I was fortunate to meet Sam in 2008 when I first visited Angkor Wat. He is incredibly friendly and conscientious. …
Sam was an Amazing Guide!
I highly recommend Sam as a Guide! He shared the history of Cambodia as well as his personal family history. Bring …
ANGKOR WAT - AWE-INSPIRING
Words cannot do justice to what this place is all about, particularly when put into context of the year it was buil…
Fantastic 3 day tour
Sam was incredible!! He’s a fabulous guide with an awesome depth of knowledge of both ancient and modern history, n…
Best tour i've ever had
Sam's comprehensive knowledge of Cambodian history mixed with the ease and flexibility of his tour schedule made th…
Impeccable two day tour!
Sam was an excellent tour guide who gave very in-depth accounts of each temple. He is very knowledgeable in all asp…
The best guide you could find
We spent three full days with Sam as our guide. He proposed an itinerary that we placed our trust in and it was per…
Made our trip perfect!
We are so thankful that we were put in touch with Sam for our trip to Siem Reap! In addition to being incredibly kn…
Highlights: + Sam is very experienced, kind and knowledgable + He has the inside scoop on all the best temples in S…
- Angkor Pura
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise
- 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise price starts from AU$57.99. Discover and book 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise is hosted by Angkor Pura. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angkor Pura on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1 day. Discover and book 1-Day Angkor Wat Tour with Optional Sunrise on Tripadvisor