A perfect combination of cultural experiences and gorgeous landscapes, ‘East Coast Tour’ will take you on a journey to one of the most beautiful suburban areas of the UAE untouched by the glitz and glamour of the city life. From the scenic town of Khor Fakkan, where the Hajar Mountains dip down to long, white-sand beaches with excellent swimming and diving opportunities, to archeological sites, some dating back 4000 years, providing evidence of the coast's long and turbulent history, this tour is meant for those who wish to explore beyond the modern and trendy lifestyle of the more popular Emirates.
• A drive across Al Dhaid agricultural fields, where the terrain changes from colorful desert landscape to spectacular mountain scenery
• A drive across the fishing village of Dibba offering stunning views of the Indian Ocean
• A stop to shop for local crafts, pottery and carpets at the Friday Market
• A photo stop at the oldest and smallest mosque in the country, Al Bidya Mosque, built in the 15th century
• A drive through the port towns of Khor Fakkan and Fujairah
• Pass by the 300-year old Fort of Fujairah
• Lunch stop at Local Hotel / Restaurant