View all photos (24)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Start in Luang Prabang and end in Pakse! We will arrive in the core of Laotian culture - Luang Prabang - where sparkles with its flickering verifiable and strict destinations just as broad regular magnificence. As an UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city is an appealing goal that you can't miss on your Laos visit. Next destination, 4000 Islands is a beguiling little jewel of a spot settled at the foot of Laos on the Cambodian border, and as the name recommends, comprises of bunches of small islands dissipated in the huge Mekong Delta.
LUANG PRABANG ARRIVAL – CITY TOUR
LUANG PRABANG – CITY TOUR – PAK...
LUANG PRABANG- KUANG SI WATER...
LUANG PRABANG – MORNING FLIGHT...
SI PHAN DON (4000 ISLANDS)...
SI PHAN DON – PAKSE – DEPARTURE
- English-speaking tour guides
- Air-con transfers during the trip
- Accommodation on twin/double/triple sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast, lunch or dinner with very tasty local food.
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water during transfer
- Boat trip as the itinenary mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Wat Wisunarat
- Entry/Admission - Mount Phousi
- Entry/Admission - Luang Prabang Night Market
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Wat Xiengthong
- Entry/Admission - Pak Ou Caves
- Entry/Admission - Phosi Market
- Entry/Admission - Kuang Si Falls
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Bat Tai
- Entry/Admission - Vat Phou complex Temple - World Heritage
- Entry/Admission - Don Khone Island
- Entry/Admission - Khone Phapheng Falls
- International and domestic flights during the trip
- Visa stamp fee (Laos: USD 35/person for visa-upon-arrival)
- Other meals, if not mentioned in the program.
- Surcharge for Christmas and New Year period.
- Other expenses, if not mentioned in the program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- No Expectant Mothers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Threeland Travel Cambodia & Vietnam is a must. Boutique and flexible to your needs and budget Threelands has it all. Our guide Loin & driver Butt in Cambodia were amazing, knowledgeable, kind & caring. Our guides in Vietnam were excellent too. Highly professional - well priced…
Date of experience: March 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from 3landgrayline, Guest Relations Manager at Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands
Responded 29 May 2019
Dear Laila P, What a lovely compliment you gave to Threeland Travel! Your positive comment has made us feeling so delighted and motivated. Having positive and constructive review like yours is one of the biggest inspiration for Threeland team to keep up our good work and create more fantastic trips to our dear customers. We look forward to serving you in another joyful trip to Vietnam! Regards, Jenna Nguyen & Threeland Travel Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Threeland Travel
Great Lotus flowers
We had a guided tour arranged by our holiday tour operator. We were so glad we did , as you would not know much aft…
Sreida was excellent and wonderful tour operator.The tour was perfect,everything was good playing was really amazin…
Great Vietnam experience
My 13 days in Vietnam were really amazing! I was switching jobs and decided to book this trip with very short noti…
The best way to visit Vietnam
We booked as a group of four on the recommendation of my brother in law . We knew they would be good as he has high…
Ho chi min halong bay & hanoi
Full credits for making my Vietnam tour memorable goes to three land travels.great services . Extremely satisfied w…
10 Day yoga and culture- Vietnam and Cambodia - beats expectations
An excellent experience with Threeland Travel from start to finish. Quick replies from Katie in admin, great ground…
Private Tour 5 Day 4 Night Free & Easy Central Vietnam
Referred by Threeland in Hanoi Ms Jacqueline Nguyen Thu Hong. Everything was perfectly well by Threeland agent Ms. …
Travelled Vietnam and Cambodia with Threeland Travel. All the arrangements, vehicle, hotel, meals were top notch. B…
Threeland Travel is a Fraud company.
What we booked was a day tour with Japanese guide which.was approx 40USD higher than the tour with English guide. H…
10 Yoga and Cultural Tour Vietnam and Cambodia
This was an amazing holiday. Threeland Travel were absolutely brilliant throughout with fast responses to WhatsApp …
Good and reliable company
Threeland travel is so professional in handling all my questions and making the detailed proposal for my trip. Kudo…
Fantastic Vietnam...what a tour Operator!
Our 6 day Vietnam tour was full of excitement& great experiences. Special thanks to Ms Jane for her tir…
Vietnam tour by Threeland Travel
We were on our honeymoon and came to Vietnam for 4 nights. Our tour was organized by Threeland Travel and it was an…
The services was amazing and our guide Viet was really cooperative and proficient. I was really amazed by the effic…
Cambodia Laos Vietnam 11 days tour
This is the first time I am writing about a tour agency on TripAdvisor even though we have been travelling regularl…
- Luang Prabang, Wat Wisunarat, and 16 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands
What time does Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands start?
Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands?
How much is Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands?
Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands price starts from USD 1,150.00. Discover and book Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands on Tripadvisor
What is the Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands cancellation policy?
Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Luang Prabang – 4000 Islands on Tripadvisor