Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Immerse yourself in the history of Kotor on a walking tour of Old Town. Exploring Old Town on a guided tour enables you to learn historical details you would likely miss on your own. Plus, with a guide to lead the way, you can enjoy the sights without worrying about getting lost or deciding what to visit next.
- Explore Montenegro’s lakeside city of Kotor on a walking tour
- Learn about the history and culture of Kotor from your guide
- Take photos of historic highlights such as St. Tryphon Cathedral and Karampana Fountain
- Take home a map of Old Town and personalized recommendations from your guide
Tourist Info Desk, Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Map of the old town
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Cathedral and museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operated by English-speaking guide only
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a wonderful walking tour around Kotor! Sofija was the best guide giving us insight into key landmarks and answering all our questions. She also provided background behind the economy and tourism in Kotor. Such a lovely guide and amazing tour!!
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
We took the walking tour of Kotor Old Town, it was just the two of us as no one else had booked. Mladen is a fantastic guide - he encouraged to ask as many questions as we wanted and was extremely knowledgeable of Montenegro's history and culture. Mladen was easy-going and very…
Date of experience: September 2020
We were very pleased with this walking tour. They keep the group sizes small, so for our group of 4, it was a private tour. Our tour guide, Aleksandar, was really good, well educated and full of knowledge about every aspect of Kotor and Montenegro. I would highly recommend…
Date of experience: January 2020
3 Helpful votes
Ivana gave us a fantastic tour. Helped us orient ourselves to explore the old town further on our own. Would recommend to other first time visitors.
Date of experience: August 2019
2 Helpful votes
Our guide Ivanka was brilliant, she was full of knowledge and was very friendly. I would recommend taking a history walking tour to anyone visiting Kotor. A very useful and enjoyable hour of our day.
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Kotour Travel Agency
Best tour guide EVER!
There were two of us on this tour with Mladen, mother and daughter. We both had such a wonderful trip. I don't thin…
We booked a trip up through the mountains, it was amazing. The van was comfortable, we stopped often and saw lots. …
White Water Rafting - 10/10
Well, where do I start?! My partner and I came to Montenegro for 1 week, just out of season. The only thing we bot…
Excellent professional tour company
My husband and I have returned to Montenegro and have used this company 3 times now for tours. Every experience has…
Tour guide Sofija was a very knowledgable guide. She give me a private tour of Perast and even gave me extra inform…
Bay of Kotor/Perast/Budva/Old City
We booked a private tour with this company through GetYourGuide.com. It was the last stop on our cruise and we cou…
My guide, Aleksandar, took me to some very beautiful places in Montenegro during this awesome private tour! The to…
Very helpful in arranging to climb the Via Ferrata, which is only a 15 minute walk from the centre of the old town.…
Tour of lake skadar and national park
This was the best day of our 8 day holiday in Montenegro, everything was perfect. We went up to the mausoleum and s…
Lovćen National Park and Lake Skadar
My family and I had a brilliant tour from our hotel in Perast to these beautiful places. Our tour guide Sofija Pero…
"Awesome Day in Kotor!"
My Mother and I booked a private tour of Kotor on the Montenegro stop of our cruise. Kotour Travel was very easy t…
Best Day Ever!
We had the best day out with our 10 and 12 year old. The guide did an amazing job of telling the history in a way …
Excelent tour on Lovcen and Skadar Lake
Excellent day seeing and photographing some of the most beautiful sites in the mountains, river, countryside. Amaz…
Mladen Was The Best!
We had a private tour and expected to see the beautiful sites of Kotor and learn about the things we were seeing - …
We took a tour to Ostrog (the monastery on the side of the cliff) and then to a lake where we had lunch and a boat …
- St. Nikola Church, Church of St. Luke, and 7 more
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,616 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 236 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour
- One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour price starts from AU$15.83. Discover and book One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour is hosted by Kotour Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kotour Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour on Tripadvisor