The captain and his deputy did everything to make us feel comfortable. Wonderful landscapes, wonderful people, time has passed very quickly.
Avoid hidden costs with lunch and unlimited drinks included
Gain insight into local life as you dine in your captain’s home
Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy mainland
Explore natural features such as the Bay of Sunj and Blue Cave
Your adventure starts in the morning with a pick-up in front of your hotel. We’re transferring you to the harbour where the captain is waiting for you.
Departing from Dubrovnik, your first destination is Lopud. The only settlement on the eponymous island, is located in a bay. There is a path that leads to the sandy Bay of Sunj on the far side of the island or you can just enjoy the possibility of pleasant walk along the coast.
Second destination is island Sipan where you’ll be guided to the Captain’s house for lunch. On the way to the Captain’s house you’ll go on a sightseeing walk through Suđurađ – a small village stretched along the harbour, dominated by the 16th century castle of the wealthy Stjepovic-Skocibuha family from Dubrovnik. It's been a half a day of your adventure and it’s time for refreshment. You will have a unique chance to have one of the greatest meals during your vacation. After you settle in the comfort of the Captain’s House, gastronomic show can begin.
Traditional local homemade six-course lunch:
1. You will start, of course, with cold appetizer. Homemade bread with prosciutto and cheese, as well as olive oil is a perfect combination of local specialties.
2. Soup will lightly warm you up and you can choose between chicken or vegetarian soup.
3. For a hot appetizer you will have mussels. Either you love them or not, you should try this local specialty at least because it’s a great aphrodisiac ;)
4. Salad of seasonal vegetables from our garden is coming up next.
5. If you smell the smoke of the grill, it means your dish is fresh and just prepared for you. For main course, you can choose between grilled fish, chicken, pork or vegetarian menu. In each option, the side dish is potato. For vegetarian menu, you will have grilled vegetables such as zucchini, eggplant, peppers etc.
6. And finally, you will be served a dessert (local surprise).
After lunch it's time to continue your adventure. On the way to third destination, island Kolocep, we’ll stop for a snorkeling.
There are several caves in this area and the most beautiful one is Blue Cave. After the Captain has anchored the boat, you’ll have a chance to jump form the boat and enjoy the crystal clear sea. After a snorkeling break, your cruise continues. With more than 250 sunny days per year, you can enjoy the sun, relax on the beach or simply take a nap just before you continue your cruise back to Dubrovnik.
On the way back, you will probably talk with your new friends, exchange numbers, share photos and enjoy the sound of the sea waves and incredible views of the magic Elaphite Islands.
With the drop-off to your hotel, your adventure ends.
I fully recommend the „Three Island Cruise“ to the Elafiti-Islands with this Company! I‘ve been looking for a company that provides this tour - with best comments on Facebook and here at TripAdvisor. If you choose this one, I am sure that you definetely won‘t...More
The islands we visited were beautiful and the lunch at the family house was a really nice touch. But the service provided by the various people managing the activity left a really sour taste. Raciste remarks, inappropriate comments and rude behaviour is not something that...More
We booked this cruise hoping for an out of the ordinary experience instead ended up underwhelmed. Hotel pickup was 10 minutes late with an unfriendly driver. After an almost 30 minute wait for all passengers to arrive we boarded the boat. Our group had 48...More
Almost as soon as you touch down in Dubrovnik, you will be made aware of a number of excursions available to the discerning tourist wishing to pry themselves away from the poolside, beach, bar, distraction of choice. Chief among the offers is the three island...More