Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We went with Sol Travel to Dalmatian inland and town of Imotski where we first had wine tasting in old wine cellar. Than we went to one agricultural estate and made our own lunch / it was dalmatian peka - amazing and tasty dish. I recommend this tour for all the foodies out…
Date of experience: September 2017
Response from SolTravelCro, General Manager at Culinary tour Imotski
Responded 17 Oct 2018
Dear suewilkinson19881 Thank you for your kind review - Im happy you enjoyed culinary tour Imotski and hope you will visit us again and go some other tour with us.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sol Travel Croatia
I has a Split walking tour with Filipa. She has explained me a lot about the history of 1.700 years old Diocletian …
The walking tour
As I stayed in centre I decided to do a walking tour after many years - the guide was knowledgable and fun - I enjo…
We booked half day Klis tour after looking at options online and we loved it - the guide was knowledgeable and we e…
Off the beaten path walking tour of Split and Imotski Culinary Tour
We loved both of these tours! Our guide for both tours, Ina, was so pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable about the …
Wonderful afternoon in Imotski!!!
Jelica and Filipa set up our visit to the Jagul Wine Cellar. We were greeted warmly and brought to the wine tastin…
The best tour in my life !!!!
We choose Sol travel because of TA reviews and e mail them. Filipa is such a great professional who patiently answe…
The most amazing tour we had in Croatia
We booked Imotski wine tasting g tour with Filipa and may I say thank God we did good. We had amazing time tasting …
Unique guided tour through the town of Splitwith Sol Travel / Filipa
We met Filipa in October 2018 for a guided tour through the old town of Split, Croatia. And she has done such a gre…
I did quite a few different tours and outings with Filipa and Sol Travel while in Croatia. In particular I really …
Great Introduction to Split
Filipa did a superb job conducting our private Split City tour. She met us at our accommodation on time and shared …
Rakija Tasting & Tour
Filipa was an amazing guide. Not only was she was full of information about Split, both historical and current, but…
A great trip well worth the price!
We were staying in Tucepi not Split, so it was closer. The trip was in the afternoon, our receptionist at the Hotel…
Personalised day tour to Trogir, Salona and Split
As we only had one day in which to see the main sites in and around Split we asked Filipa if she could arrange a pe…
Complete and personalized tours!
I only had one day remaining from my trip to Split and wasn't able to find Day Trips suitable to the weather (a sto…
Great Rakija tasting
Filipa was just wonderful. She asked us about our interest in rakija taste, as there is a wide range of rakija. I…
- Sol Travel Croatia
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 487 travellers!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Frequently Asked Questions about Culinary tour Imotski
- Culinary tour Imotski price starts from AU$213.89. Discover and book Culinary tour Imotski on Tripadvisor
- Culinary tour Imotski cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Culinary tour Imotski on Tripadvisor
- Culinary tour Imotski is hosted by Sol Travel Croatia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sol Travel Croatia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Culinary tour Imotski on Tripadvisor