View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ArgotourStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedFirstly you private guide will meet you at the centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Odessa and invite you to the tour around famous places of the Jewish in Odessa by foot or by car, depending of your choice. Then, during the tour you will visited memorable places such as the Museum of History of Odessa Jews “Migdal Shorashim” in a courtyard off of Nejinskaya Street in private apartment of former soviet style flat where know the life of Jews from 18 century and during the Soviet time and time of the WWII when Odessa was occupied by Nazi, Jewish cemetery what is the largest in Ukraine, Memorial to Holocaust victims in 1941-44yy., Jewish memorial to 1905y., Cultural center of the Jewish community, visit the monument to writer Isaak Babel /1894-1940/ and learn the history about the great writer Shalom Aleykhem /1859-1916/, walking through the old Jewish Quarter and Jewish Street /ukr.: Yevreyskaya vylutsa/, and lastly visit the Synagogue. The city today has several kosher restaurants and active synagogues. Nice possibility on One Shabbos, while visiting the largest synagogue in town – located on the appropriately named Yevreyskaya ulitsa, or Jewish Street – you will saw hundreds of locals show up for the Friday night and Saturday morning prayer services. .Read more
- Private guided tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup by the guide from the centrally located Hotel or Apartment of your stay in Odessa
- Tour includes transportation by private vehicle or by minivan or by minibus 3 Hours (except walking tour)
- Walking tour 3 hours
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
- Transportation during the walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Argotour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can enjoy this tour while walking. During the walking tour, you will enjoy it by also using the public bus between sightseeing sites. The tour will provided in downtown and some things are not available during the walking due to the destinations between them.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Guide was great and very knowledgeable. Problem was that tour operator didn't tell guide it was supposed to be a Jewish community tour. We figured all this out near the end of the tour. Guide said this has happened before. She did show us most of the sights in the time we had…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
I went with a group of friends and we each shared a couple of packages and some extras and it was great fun. We we…
Excellent! Highly recommended
We went with some friends for a birthday. We had a great time! It was professional and well organized. Everyone wor…
Thank you so much for creating an amazing experience! For somebody who left Kyiv 26 years ago and had very little …
Military Tour of Missile Force Base From Kiev
The tour itself warranted 5/5. We were led to believe that we would have an English speaking guide and driver. Our …
Excellent shooting experience
Has a really fun day with Alex and Dima at the shooting range. Both of them are highly professional and friendly, a…
We were a group of five from the UK. Had an amazing time and experience, guide was polite and spoke good English. G…
A sad, but well organised experience
The tour was well organised as we first had a guide, a driver and car to take us to the Barbi Jar Ravine and from t…
Good introduction to a charming Kiev district
Our very good and knowledgable guide gave us a very interesting walking tour from the upper Town to charming Podil.…
Fantastic day trip
I would highly recommend this day trip from Kyiv for anyone. It is such an eye opener and so astonishing to see the…
My son and I did this experience with 7 different guns. My son was fantastic and really enjoyed the buzz of it all…
Loved this tour with Miroslava...She was very knowledgable and friendly...we learnt a lot about the residence. Love…
Couldn’t find the meeting point.
Seems ridiculous to say that after 60 mins walking about we couldn’t, using the instructions provided, find the sta…
Great comprehensive walking tour of Kiev.
This was a very thorough walking tour of Kiev and covered all of the main sites. Even though we had to pay the entr…
A wonderful experience.
The tour was very comprehensive given the limited time available for such an interesting city. Myroslava is a very …
Booked on with my finance for the AK-47 and sniper rifle shooting package. Was picked up from hotel ukrainia and ta…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa
How much is Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa?
Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa price starts from USD 80.00. Discover and book Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa cancellation policy?
Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa?
Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa is hosted by Argotour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Argotour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Tour of Jewish Community in Odessa on Tripadvisor