Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• This volcanic-colonial and refreshing outdoor activity starts when your meet your Local tour guide at your hotel or airport in Managua at 10am • The Aventure will take about 6 -7 hours including the drive back and forth to your Hotel. Learn and enjoy about our colonial buildings,culture and history from Granada city. • Learn about the historics event from Masaya Volcano and the intersting way the lava belt works. • Take stunning pictures with an orange background from the lava reflecting on the crater. • Have a walk on the pointview by the edge of the crater. • Have a nice swim in apoyo Lagoon ( cristal clear water by Masaya) • Kayaking • Have lunch by the lagoon, try tipycal food.( Optional and has aditional cost)
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Masaya Volcano National ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Laguna de ApoyoStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3ChocoMuseo Granada NicaraguaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Iglesia de La MercedStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Cathedral of GranadaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pictures and video will be sent out to you at the end of the tour( upon request)
- Entry/Admission - ChocoMuseo Granada Nicaragua
- Entrance fees( To Apoyo Lagoon, they charge $7 USD that is spendable in food and drinks.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Apoyo
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Show Me Nicaragua Tours
An absolute fantastic adventure!
Davis was great! We visited so many fantastic locations: chocolate museum, cigar factory, colonial church, and had …
well worth tour. Friendly people
Incredible, it was my son and I, just a boat for us was very cheap and the man who took us very nice and polite, a…
We took a 3hr tour from our hostel in Managua to see the Masaya volcano and also went to the Apoyo lagoon. The acce…
Service delivered with a smile
This was our second time to Nicaragua and we wanted to explore the area and learn more about the culture and geogra…
Exploring Leon Viejo and Leon
My husband and I had a great time on this excursion with Daniel and Julio from Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Our guides …
A Day Full of Fun
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our full day tour with Daniel and Henry! Show Me Nicaragua Tours had contacted …
Money for nothing
We booked and paid the masaya volcano night tour from Granada. A few hours before the trip started we got the inf…
Best tour ever in the world
This is a nice tour ever done before, the Masaya Volcano is really nice you can see the real Magma from the Volcano…
Great driver and tour guide. Volcano and museum was pretty cool also.
Driver and tour guide were great. Joseph, the guide, spoke really good English and was very informative. He was v…
Don’t use guide service. Go on your own.
Volcano is great. Definitely worth a trip. Guide is completely not necessary. There was no value added by having a …
Masaya volcano at night
We went with Abdala tours. Calle Calzada $20. Well worth the detour. It’s amazing and the guide was great. Small g…
Good view of Magma of Masaya Volcano
Good conversation with Tour guide. Nice ride and good view of volcano magma. Best views. Good explanation. Will re…
Best day out!
When in Nicaragua, you MUST do this tour! Daniel and Julio were amazing, very knowledgeable and kept us entertained…
Outstanding tour, unforgettable!!
What an incredible experience. Seeing the volcano at night was literally mind blowing, it was surreal. The tour was…
Gaby is fantastic!!
Everything was great, could not have been better. Very professional. Would recommend to any one with a day in Nicar…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour
What time does Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour start?
Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour?
Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour price starts from AU$226.76. Discover and book Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour cancellation policy?
Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Granada+Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya volcano night tour on Tripadvisor