Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Discover some of the most popular Romanian tourist attractions during this full-day trip. We start early in the morning in Bucharest and drive to Sinaia. Here we have a guided tour of the Peles Castle and have some relaxing time for coffee and drinks. Then we pass the mountains and switch Wallachia for Transylvania to check out the Bran Castle. It's a spectacular medieval castle that was built for the fortification of Transylvania. It was also used as a customs point and ultimately as a summer residence for the royal family. Last but not least it's been linked with the Dracula legend. Next, you'll have the chance to try out the popular Romanian alcoholic drinks (Tuica and Palinca), during our visit of a local distillery. Last but not least Brasov, one of the most important cities in Transylvania has a beautiful historical centre. We will walk explore it together. Tour can end in Brasov and can be connected with other Transylvanian day trips, or we will drive you back to Bucharest!
- You'll start atPiața UniriiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Peles CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Palincaria TransilvaniaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Brasov Historical CenterStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atPiața UniriiPiața Unirii, București, RomaniaWe pick you up from your hotel, apartment or any other accommodation.See address & details
Piața Unirii, București, Romania
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Licensed tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - Palincaria Transilvania
- Entrance fees of the Castles (35 + 40 Ron), Citadel (12 Ron) and Black Church (10 Ron)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We started our tour in Brasov, Vlad took us right from where we stayed, he offered us some water and we went on our way to the tour. Vald was very nice and told us great stories about Romania, he spoke on it passionlly and with such details we could feel we were there. He told…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from Vlad_etours_ro, Manager at Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest
Responded 16 Oct 2019
Thanks for booking Ziv. It was a pleasure to guide you around Rasnov, Bran and Sinaia. Hope you had a safe flight. Enjoy those coffees! ;)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Thank you Alex and team for making this happen. It’s like dream come true. I totally enjoyed it and wish to be back…
Great and funny ski lessons
This is the second year my son attends ski lesson with Vlad. It is not easy to work with a boy of 7 years old who t…
Vlad is the best ski monitor in Poiana Brasov!
We travel to Poiana Brasov every year as it is only a two hours drive from Bucharest. Since my daughter turned 4 I …
Absolutely loved my skiing lesson with vlad, he was very patient and explained everything really well, would highly…
Reliable and fun learning
Kids wanted to ski with Vlad second year in a row. After a quick refresher, he focused on technique and adapted his…
Great communication, service, and performance
Vlad was amazing. We had a lot of communication ahead of time. Vlad met us as we arrived in Poina Brasov. We then m…
My Wonderful Skiing Lesson with Vlad
When I first arrived at the slope I could not ski to any extent but Vlad started at a good level and with only one,…
2 days lessons with Vlad
We had a fantastic time with our instructor Vlad. Very friendly, competent and knowledgeable of the area. Would rec…
Could not fault! Highly reccomend
Vlad was amazing from start to finish! My online enquiry was responded too promptly, all my questions answered and …
I’m extremely happy with my first experience skiing, Vlad was so helpful and patience teaching me how to do it, he …
Excellent ski instructor. I absolutely recommend Vlad. My son Luca loved the ski lessons! Must do experience!
We had a skiing getaway in Poiana Brasov and needed an instructor to make sure that we don't endanger the other par…
Excellent trainers with high professionalism
It was an excellent experience to meet Vlad and train skiing under him. The best part was his availability even bef…
5* Ski Holiday in Poiana Brasov
A wonderful ski holiday: from the excellent Bradu slope (ideal for beginners) to the highly skilled ski instructor …
Lovely morning, great time, great and new experience in Poiana Brașov, Bradu slope... Vlad knows what to do and say…
- Duration: 12–14 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 672 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,941 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,179 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest
- Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest price starts from AU$242.83. Discover and book Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
- Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Peles and Bran Castles, Palinca Distillery and Brasov Day Trip from Bucharest on Tripadvisor