View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This winter tour of Transylvania is available from January until March and combines the awesome landscapes of rural Transylvania with medieval cities and world heritage sites of one of the most visited region of Romania. A visit to the Ice Hotel along Transfagarasan Scenic Road can be considered the highlight of your tour in Romania.
Bucharest arrival and hotel...
Bucharest – Peles Castle –Brasov...
Hiking tour of the most...
Zarnesti – Bran Castle –...
Sighisoara – Balea Ice Hotel...
Sibiu sightseeing tour – and...
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- 5 nights accommodation 3*** with breakfast included
- Meals, entrance fees, photo tax.
- Entry/Admission - Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Libearty Bear Sanctuary Zarnesti
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Sighisoara Historic Center
- Entry/Admission - Le Lac Balea
- Entry/Admission - Sibiu Tourist Information Center
- Entry/Admission - Cozia Monastery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Romania Tour Store
My boyfriend and I went on a search for the real Dracula with Ion. At first we didn’t know it was a personal tour a…
Spectacular Experience! Private Tour of Transylvania
The best way to see the country! The wife and I were very happy with our experience using Romania Tour Store and w…
Amazing tour of Romania
I would strongly recommend this tour of Romania, as well as Ion as a guide. We were on the five day tour of Transyl…
Vlad the Impaler tour
Normally I’m not one to write reviews, but this was an excellent tour with an excellent guide. Ion was very knowled…
THE BEST CUSTOMIZED TOUR OF ROMANIA WITH THE BEST GUIDE
My wife and I and are from the US. We would like to write about Ion Dima and his Romanian-based travel agency calle…
A wonderful day tour to Bulgaria from Bucharest
This was a wonderful day trip to northern Bulgaria from Bucharest The tour operator was very efficient in confirmi…
Spectacular tour and the best guide anyone could want
Our tour of Peles and Bran Castle as well as Brasov was amazing. Angelica was extremely knowledgable and was a ski…
Driving tour of Romania
We had an excellent,budget friendly trip with Romania Tourstore. Owner/guide, Ion Dima, arranged and took ownership…
Amazing Memories in Transylvania
We had the most amazing time in our Transylvania tour a few days ago but it was really amazing thanks to our guide …
Nice on top but unfriendly road
There is a considerable portion of hiking on a sunny forest road, which is very inclined and full of revolving ston…
Overall, we got to see a lot of Romania during our 5 days thanks to the way the tour was customised to suit our nee…
Simply the best....
My wife and I spent about a week in Romania. Ion was our Guide. We have visited at least 50 countries and come acro…
Private tour to Constanta and the Black Sea
We booked a private tour because we don’t drink and didn’t want to do the wine tasting. Our tour guide Don, picked …
Good tour, recommended
I would like to thank our guide, Ion, for an excellent tour. This tour was the highlight of our trip to Romania. …
a fabulous trip!
i was searching for a dracula trip that would provide me with history and insight. romania tour store fulfilled all…
- Old Town, Peles Castle, and 8 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,905 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains
Which attractions will I visit with Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains?
How much is Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains?
Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains price starts from USD 770.52. Discover and book Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains on Tripadvisor
What is the Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains cancellation policy?
Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains?
Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains is hosted by Romania Tour Store. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Romania Tour Store on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Winter hiking tour Carpathian Mountains on Tripadvisor