Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Zagreb as we know it today, dates back to the Middle Ages, and the settlements on two hills: secular Gradec, today known as the Upper Town; and ecclesiastical Kaptol... Our guide will take you to the Cathedral on Kaptol, Dolac, Stone Gate, St. Mark's square, Lotrščak tower, Main square Ban Josip Jelacic and Lenuci’s horseshoe (a sequence of 7 gorgeous Parks/squares in Down Town). Discover with licensed guide history of Zagreb, and find out some of interesting facts you won't find on the Internet.
- You'll start atBan Josip Jelačić SquareTrg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaIn the front of the statue of Ban Josip Jelacic. Tour guide will have a small flag with the name of the agency on it.See address & details
- 1Zagreb CathedralStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Dolac MarketStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Porta di Pietra (Kamenita Vrata)Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4St. Mark's SquareStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Church of St. CatherineStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byStrossmayer Promenade
- 6Lotrscak TowerStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Funicular RailwayStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Ban Josip Jelacic MonumentStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9ZrinjevacStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atZrinjevacZrinjevac, 10000, Zagreb, CroatiaSee address & details
Ban Josip Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Zrinjevac, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Licensed tour guide, Funicular ticket, Souvenir
- Entry/Admission - Funicular Railway
- Food and drinks, Gratuites
- Entry/Admission - Lotrscak Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Smart Travel
Toscana and Cinque Terre trip
It was a great trip. The bus and the driver, Marijan, were great. Our tour guide Ingrid was phenomenal. She has a …
One day trip to Hallstatt
One day trip to Alps and Hallstatt was a great experience. Mountains, swim in a lake and tour through city is unfor…
I booked many services with Jelena from Smart Travel and all of them worked perfect. She puts a lot of personal tou…
Lovely tour with very knowledgeable guides
I spent two days in Zagreb in March 2019 and took two separate walking tours with Smart Travel and was very impress…
I've gone on few trips around Europe with Smart Travel and I'm always amazed with professional and interesting tour…
Sightseeing of Zagreb
I booked sightseeing tour for my family from Germany. The tour was amazing, Jelena did it very professional. I woul…
Smart Travel experience
All praises to the best agency and especially to Jelena. Ever since I discovered Smart Travel my trips have been fa…
Smart Teavel experiencr
Gone on a couple of there tours in Croatia and In Europe, and I'm amazed how they are profesional, organised and ha…
Bright and comfortable group trip to Plitvice lakes and Zagreb with prompt assistance
I was heading a 20+ persons group from Russia for a corporate trip to Croatia in summer of 2018. We addressed Smart…
Trieste and Miramare castle
I visited Trieste and Miramare castle 3 weeks ago and I am still overwhelmed of how amazing it was. I travel a lot …
Trip to Bled & Ljubljana
Amazing trip. Organization was great and our tour guide was really nice. I highly recommend this travel agency.
Bled and Ljubljana
Great organization of trip, tour guide nice and always on service, excellent value for money experience, highly rec…
Excellent trip to Slovenia
We booked a trip to Bled and Ljubljana, and it was amazing. We were delighted with the organisation as well as our …
the best agency in Croatia is a wonderful owner and her staff. Going with them is indescribable. I recommend
super duper services!
We worked with Jelena for a couple of our clients and she was amazing! All our queries were addressed right away an…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,089 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 462 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private walking tour of Zagreb
What time does Private walking tour of Zagreb start?
Private walking tour of Zagreb will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Private walking tour of Zagreb on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private walking tour of Zagreb?
How much is Private walking tour of Zagreb?
Private walking tour of Zagreb price starts from AU$92.19. Discover and book Private walking tour of Zagreb on Tripadvisor
What is the Private walking tour of Zagreb cancellation policy?
Private walking tour of Zagreb cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private walking tour of Zagreb on Tripadvisor