Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Are you ready for a new challenge? Let's go rock climbing with experienced tour guide to one of the most famous rock climbing spots in Sarajevo! Meeting at Torus Tours office Obala Isa-bega Ishakovica 3. There is variety of different rock climbing routes from which we can choose from!
- You'll start atTORUS ToursOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dariva Rock ClimbingStop: 4 hoursDariva was key to the development of sports climbing in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the post-war period. While for all lovers of sports climbing the first important step is to climb to Babin zub, along with this charismatic rock, the whole climbing rocks complex at Dariva is a treat for alpinists.Read more
- You'll end atTORUS ToursObala Isa-bega Ishakovića 3, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and HerzegovinaMeeting at Torus Tours office Obala Isa-bega Ishakovica 3.See address & details
TORUS Tours, Obala Isa-bega Ishakovića 3, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Returns to original departure point
- Rock Climbing equipment is included in price.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Torus Tours
Kamer is supernice,attentive,polite and helpful, and also takes care of all the details. He puts all his effort to …
War Tour + Interesting Stop
Great overview of the war that happened in Sarajevo, got to stop by some interesting stops and stories eg.the photo…
This tour was amazing beautiful breathtaking views. Highly recommended, we thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very busy …
Strongly Recommend ！
Kamer is a wonderful guider, professional and friendly, always try to answer any questions honestly. We definitely …
Within about four hours, Kamer took us to the major sites of the war and led us through the background, the causes,…
Best Bike Experience
Greate guide, greate tour, greate view! You get everything you want: right amount of sport, history lesson and sigh…
I did this tour as a solo traveller on a small tour around ex-Yugoslavia. I booked it with short notice and there w…
Learned a lot!
I admittedly did not know that much of the war going in but really wanted to. This tour did an excellent job of edu…
Very interesting guided city tour in Sarajevo with Said
When we booked the appartment, we got a suggestion to do a city tour since the owner also has a touring agency. We …
Breathtaking Hike - Day Trip from Sarajevo to Montenegro
Sutjeska is a stunning hike with views of Maglić - highest peak in Bosnia. I loved the hike into Montenegro and bro…
Me and my friend booked the tour with Kamer a week ago. I got to know about him from my friend who traveled before …
Trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina
My friend recommended his tour so I could book in advance before arriving to Bosnia and Herzegovina. You can check …
Great hike at Sujetska
Kamer is an excellent guide. He speaks perfect English, he was very accommodating to our needs and he answered all …
Fantastic hike just a short drive from Sarajevo city
An excellent service that I would highly recommend. Kamer, our guide, was very friendly, knowledgable and flexible.…
A brilliant tour by Kemar including the bobsled run and the Tunnel Museum. Kemar is very engaging and I’d recommend…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 198 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rock Climbing Half Day Tour sarajevo
- Rock Climbing Half Day Tour sarajevo price starts from AU$73.75. Discover and book Rock Climbing Half Day Tour sarajevo on Tripadvisor
- Rock Climbing Half Day Tour sarajevo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rock Climbing Half Day Tour sarajevo on Tripadvisor
- Rock Climbing Half Day Tour sarajevo is hosted by Torus Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Torus Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rock Climbing Half Day Tour sarajevo on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Rock Climbing Half Day Tour sarajevo on Tripadvisor