Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• The passenger has a pleasant experience • Pleasant visit • Shared tours / Share tours maximum 15 passengers (Group management 15 people maximum) • Unforgetable experience • Total passenger safety • Modern Units (Professional Drivers) • Flexible Hours (With Coordination) • Permanent Assistance.
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Circuito Magico Del AguaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedTour: Our tour starts at the Magic Water Circuit, which is a wonderful set of 13 ornamental fountains, this place has won the Guinness Record for being the only park in the world that has 13 interactive fountains. Our passengers accompanied by a guide will visit the park for an average of one hour and then go to a well-known tourist restaurant in this place will stay for an average of 2 hours in which you will enjoy an exquisite dinner and we will also appreciate a beautiful show of typical dances of Peru. Tour: Our tour starts at the Magic Water Circuit, which is part of the wonderfull set of 13 ornamental fountains, this place won the Guinness Record for the only park in the world that has 13 interactive sources. Our passengers accompanied by a guide will visit the park around one hour then we go to a well-known tourist restaurant in this place, stay there around 2 hours, there you can enjoy an exquisite dinner and also a beautiful show of typical dances of Peru .Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Miraflores, Peru Barranco, Peru San Isidro, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Routes of Peru
Fascinating and professional
My wife and I had an excellent tour of this wonderful museum, thanks to tour guide Gregory. The museum started as a…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 797 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 798 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Magic Fountains / Dinner Show
Which attractions will I visit with Magic Fountains / Dinner Show?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Magic Fountains / Dinner Show on Tripadvisor
How much is Magic Fountains / Dinner Show?
Magic Fountains / Dinner Show price starts from AU$70.14. Discover and book Magic Fountains / Dinner Show on Tripadvisor
What is the Magic Fountains / Dinner Show cancellation policy?
Magic Fountains / Dinner Show cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Magic Fountains / Dinner Show on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Magic Fountains / Dinner Show?
Magic Fountains / Dinner Show is hosted by Routes of Peru. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Routes of Peru on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Magic Fountains / Dinner Show on Tripadvisor