Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atAvenida Jose LarcoAv Jose Larco, Miraflores 15074, Peruat 6:00pmSee address & details
- 1Circuito Magico Del AguaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedWe explore the great Water Park of Lima. Not limits. You will discover the best of this famous park. The best price!Read more
- You'll end atAvenida Jose LarcoAv Jose Larco, Miraflores 15074, Peruat 6:00pmSee address & details
Avenida Jose Larco, Av Jose Larco, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
- Food and drinks
- Individual Donation (Propina Individual)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Note: Please contact the local tour operator after booking
- Important: The tour operates at 6:00pm
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Lucuma Free Tours
Very interesting tour
Very good tour. More,interesting than most guided tours as we did and saw unusual sights and the comments from th…
My personal opinion about this company
Hello, Good afternoon, I'm Gerson from Lima Peru and I have never traveled abroad, I'd liketotravel.
Tour guide did not show up.
Came at the meeting point on 11/23 at the KFC by the Kennedy Park and no one was here. Registered by email and even…
The Best Walking Tour Ever.
We almost always do walking tours where ever we go. This one by far was the best we have ever been on. Got a feel f…
Great way to see the city!
Franco is great! We did the Barranco walking tour one day and the historic district the next day. We enjoyed both! …
Definite must when on a short trip to Lima
We booked the tour one day before and met in the city Centre at 10:45h. As it was Sunday it was difficult to find a…
We can defiantly recomment this tour company. We had a lovely day with Franco our tour guide and learned a lot abou…
Awesome tour from a talented local tour guide!
Wow. I learned a lot about the history and districts of Lima. Franco is sincere, informed, and passionate about the…
Great tour around Downtown Lima and Barranco with Franco, really good information throughout. Learnt a lot more abo…
Perfect Tour with Franco
We just had a perfect Tour with our friendly and well informed guide Franco. Very good tour for one day in Lima, he…
Cool tour guide very knowledgeable
This a typical free walking tour like you can find in most places now. The guide Marco was nice and knowledgeable a…
The group showed up late by a few minutes. That is OK but once we split between Franco’s group (only Spanish speaki…
Franco is very capable and was able to ask all questions. We definitely can recommend this tour in the city centre.…
Our guided arrived 40 minutes late to the morning tour on downtwon and 15 minutes late to the afternoon tour on Bar…
Barranco Walking Tour
The places you visit are nice and Barranco is a beautiful artsy neighborhood. Totally worth the tour. The “guide”, …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 374 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 798 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 822 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local
Which attractions will I visit with "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local on Tripadvisor
How much is "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local?
"Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local price starts from AU$17.78. Discover and book "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local on Tripadvisor
What is the "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local cancellation policy?
"Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local on Tripadvisor
Which company provides "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local?
"Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local is hosted by Lucuma Free Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lucuma Free Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book "Circuito Magico de las Aguas" by a local on Tripadvisor