View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lima Region, Lima Region
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- First Aid kit
- Entrance fees to Archeologycal Caral
- Droff-of in your hotel if is in San Isidro and Miraflores districts
- Will be necessary a briefing 01 or 02 days before your trip "to undersand better the trip and inclusions", also to give you some advices about the trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Once you get the Trip Confirmation It´s very important you write us in order to get pick up time from your hotel and some advises about our tour; please leave us a message
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: ITEP Eco Travel
Visiting Machu Picchu
I really had a wonderful experience with ITEP. I came back from Australia to visit my family in Peru and planned…
El Calafate, Argentina2510
My tour guide was excellent, he made sure that we had a great experience! See his photo below and ask to do the tour with him!
I did a one-day Inca trail trekking with this company and everything went smoothly. We had a group of 5 people and…
Adventure in high altitude.
I came to Lima Peru for a conference and could not go home without visiting Cusco. I made it all. Sacred valet…
Prague, Czech Republic22
Our tourgaid Elio was briliant. Way was difficult but nice, 75 km/4days. We slept in glass iglú it small badly.
A great guided trip in Cusco and Machupicchu.
I traveled to Cusco and Machupicchu with this travel agent. A guide who helped during the trip, Alex, was a really…
We've been traveling to Cusco with my wife and after visiting Cusco, we went on a trip to Machu Picchu with ITEP.…
Muy buena agencia!!
Cumplieron todo que ofrecieron. Volvería a viajar con elles. Great travel agency, they delivered all as…
Staten Island, New York63
Rainbow Mountain & Machu Pichu
This agency was wonderful, especially Janette! We had 3 days and a very tight schedule to work with and Janette…
I traveling in Peru alone but my trip was so well I used to travel with trip agency ITEP travel there Mr Alex the…
Inka Trail 2days
Thanks to Flora from the agency, well done organised, everything like promise, excellent tour guide Alex. The 2…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255