Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
CHOCOMUSEO, Jirón Carabaya 191, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Chocolate drinks tasting
- All material to make your own chocolates
- 130g of your own handmade chocolates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at the ChocoMuseo at least 5 minutes before the scheduled workshop
- Please note that you will be able to leave with your chocolates around 45 minutes after the end of the workshop
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: ChocoMuseo Plaza de Armas
Make it bigger
You have to make this a long and more interesting as the size is small. Samples are main advantage!!
ANDRES WAS EXCELLENT!!! You should definitely keep him!
Andres has an amazing personality--he lured us in by giving us a very thorough history of cacao and why it's differ…
very nice experience with many information and a lot of delicious chocolate! we produced our own chocolaten with di…
Wonderful place to know cacao in Peru
We just pump into this free museum and meet Karina who was very helpful and passionate to introduce us about cacao …
Karina Saved My Finger!
A couple days before we arrived in Lima, my boyfriend proposed to me. I think the ring is a size too small, and my …
It is more a shop and Cafe. They offer you everything to try which is very nice. The prices are expensive but it is…
From Bean to Bar
Today we enjoyed a wonderful workshop with Karina making our own chocolate. We learned about the production and the…
We did bean to bar and Karina rocked it! She was amazing. Really fun and highly recommend. Nice job Karina!
Chocolate workshop: from bean to bar
My girlfriend and I have participated in a “From Bean to Bar” workshop at Chocomuseo in Calle Berlin, Lima. Overal…
Nice surprise @ a cold and wet Saturday Morning
Nice exhibition, lovely product tasting, very attentive staff. Affectionally product presentation in a historical b…
An impromptu visit having stumbled across it walking around. There's a choice of chocolate beer, skin care, liquors…
Not really a Chocolate Museum, more of a store where you can taste before you try. We were brought here by our walk…
Waste of time
I had been so excited for my Bean to Bar workshop - this was our last day of our honeymoon, and I was so excited to…
You can try infused pisco!
If you want, you can pay and to have a tour about the chocolate. If you do not want to listen interesting stories a…
My coffee didn’t taste good, and my husband has to choose his own chocolate and let it melt in his coffee, but they…
- ChocoMuseo Plaza de Armas
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 813 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 951 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center on Tripadvisor
- Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center price starts from AU$33.14. Discover and book Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center on Tripadvisor
- Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center on Tripadvisor
- Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center is hosted by ChocoMuseo Plaza de Armas. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ChocoMuseo Plaza de Armas on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Lima Historic Center on Tripadvisor