View all photos (10)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1YanapumasStop: 6 hours - Admission includedPick up from your hotel and drive to the esplanade of Miraflores where we´ll enjoy a promenade facing the Pacific Ocean. After, we´ll drive you to the exclusive district of San Isidro and wander around the popular “Parque Olivar” which is one of Limeños favorite parks. Only few kilometers apart the scenary changes and we´ll find ourselves in La Victoria, a very striking, less ornamented and informal district of Lima. We´ll have a panoramic view of “El Emporio Comercial de Gamarra” the biggest comercial center of the textile industry in southamerica with incredible records as 100 000 visitors daily!. Next, we´ll explore Lima downtown, from the old and less visited neighborhood of Barrios Altos to Lima´s main square and surroundings. Lunch is included in one of our favorite casual restaurants in town. After lunch, our final destinations are Chorrillos and Barranco, neighboring districts with really picturesque streets, churches, markets, overlooks and gardens at a walking distance. Two of the highlights of this last part are The Morro Solar and The Fish terminal of Chorrillos. This is without a doubt a very complete & informative urban experience in Lima! What to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunscreen and camera. Our service includes: Transfers to/from your hotel, guide, entrance fees to the Catacombs, snack and lunch.Read more
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Yanapumas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Almost skipped this stop and that would have been a huge mistake. Very interesting and even entertaining for our te…
From initial contact through Viatour everything was excellent. We were picked up in our hotel in Miraflores at 8am …
Immersed in local vibe. Great afternoon!,
From the first communication, Nilton was prompt and accommodating. Because most of my group was in Lima for work we…
first rate guide
My experience with Pax on Board during a recent visit to the Sacred Valley was first rate. I was met at Cusco airp…
Day tours in the sacred valley
We had spent a few days in the sacred valley and we had a wonderful time with Nilton. He is bilingual, extremely fr…
Cooking school in the home of locals
Our chef picked us up at our hotel. We went to,the market to shop for ingredients. She knew everyone at this huge …
Fun Time In Pucusana
This was a lovely way to spend a relaxing day away from the hustle and bustle of Lima and see how the locals live. …
We had a fabulous time on our trip from Lima to Cusco to Olyantantambo, and ultimately to Machu Picchu. Pax on Boa…
Good communicaton and very reliable
Nilton is excellent and very good at helping to arrange tours, customise tours and help people to get the most our …
Edgar Adventure... T00
Pax on Board, Reliable & Enjoyable Tours around Lima
At the end of May this year I have enjoyed the service Of Nilton of pax on board and it is very perceptible his Pa…
Nice trip to Caral with Pax!
We went to Caral with them early this August, we were 4 persons. The tour was great, the driver Hugo Alfaro and Ana…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,436 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 137 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Lima Culture and Contrast
What time does Lima Culture and Contrast start?
Lima Culture and Contrast will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Lima Culture and Contrast on Tripadvisor
How much is Lima Culture and Contrast?
Lima Culture and Contrast price starts from USD 184.62. Discover and book Lima Culture and Contrast on Tripadvisor
What is the Lima Culture and Contrast cancellation policy?
Lima Culture and Contrast cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lima Culture and Contrast on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lima Culture and Contrast?
Lima Culture and Contrast is hosted by Yanapumas. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yanapumas on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lima Culture and Contrast on Tripadvisor