View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cusco - Aguas Calientes
Machu Picchu - Cusco
HEIDI TRAVEL EIRL, Calle Plateros 324, Cusco 08000, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Transport Cusco - Hidro Eletrica - Cusco
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Breakfast (First Day)
- Lunch and Dinner (Second Day)
- Train (Hidro Eletrica - Aguas Calientes - Hidro Eletrica)
- Bus (Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Heidi Travel EIRL Day Tours
Value for money
Totally recommended. Quite an unique trip. The sights are very scenic on the way and also while hiking to Machu…
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey43
Peru in a weekend
Amazing tour with lovely guides who are informative, friendly and take good care of you. This tour has a great…
Great tour, excellent tour guide!!
We took the tour early February, mother-daughter trip. Pick up was right on time and at the hotel, very easy to…
San Francisco, California275
Entertaining Journey By Train 101 to Machu Picchu.
The journey started from Ollantaytambo Station in Peru and was one of the best scenic journey you don't want to…
A very fun filled half day trip to Maras and Moray on Quad bike with Heidi Travels. The trip was just as it was…
Found this tour to be informative and fun. Learnt a lot about Incan ways of life and their invention. The guide…
This was a very good tour and a nice orirnetation to Incas way of living and culture. The guide was a local from…
Inka Sites Around Cusco
A good tour of 4 ruins around the Cusco area. Our guide was vert good and moved between English and Spanish with…
Tour Didn't Follow Itinerary & Brought Us to Scam Shop
We were overall very disappointed by this tour. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to a bus where dozens of…
Riversdale, South Africa125
A truly memorable journey to Machu Picchu! Heidi Travels have a super nice and friendly team of people working.…
- Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255