Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This one day tour is recommended for tourists who have little time and thus have the opportunity to know the wonder of Machupicchu feel the energy of one of the most spiritual places in the world and explore the mystery that surrounds the jewel of the Incas
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 4 hours - Admission includedPick up from the hotel 3:45 am to transfer you to the train station of OLLANTAYTAMBO from where it will depart 6:10 or 6:40 am from our train to MACHUPICCHU village the trip will last approximately 1:50 min; Once arriving at MACHUPICCHU village our transfer awaits us so that we can board the bus to the citadel of MACHUPICCHU where we will have a guided tour of 2 hours as, the time will be free time where you will be able to see more easily the photos you want. The train will have to take at 18:20 pm or 19:00 pm back to OLLANTAYTAMBO and then by bus to Cusco. You will have to always be in the media hour before at the machupicchu village train station.Read more
- turist transportation cusco - ollantaytambo - cusco
- train ollantaytambo - aguas calientes - ollantaytambo
- bus aguas caliente to machupicchu round trip
- transfer in aguas calientes
- entrance to machupicchu
- service guide
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent Agency!!!! Desey & Ruiz are the best tour guides whom I've ever travelled with. They take care of you right from the planning till you reach your home back. Desey is such a caring person who thinks about your every next step in the trip and takes extreme care. Its very…
Date of experience: January 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Illapha Travel Peru
Thank you for unforgettable trip. It was amazing driving quads and then little hiking to the top of the mountain. W…
One of my friend suggested this travel company. They are amazing hosts and always there for us whenver we needed th…
10 day trip to Peru
Daisy and team were very knowledgeable on the different activities in Peru and helped us see everything in an organ…
Highly Recommended! No second thoughts.
Professional guide and well organised tour. The stay and tour in cusco made all possible becaguse of the agency. Be…
Myself and my friend travelled to Peru.. I got Deysi number from my friend. Deysi and Ruiz are so polite and carin…
Unbelievable Views, Incredible History
This experience was unforgettable and without a doubt a must, if you're in Cusco and have a thrill for adventure an…
One of the best Experiences
One of the best experiences with Illapha travels. Travelled with them to Uyuni, La Paz, Copacabana (Bolivia) & Cusc…
Amazing plan and budgeting
I was planning to travel solo for the first time in South America and was pretty nervous about safety and budget as…
Amazing and Friendly traveller in cusco
Very friendly people...My friend Nitsh recommend these people and I visit this place with my husband and 3 year old…
Best travel company you can wish for in Cusco...
People working for this company are awesome, they are more like your friends than travel agent. They provided all t…
Best service you can wish for
Service is superb. Friendly people. They are so good with scheduling . We missed our flight they help us to resched…
Explore and enjoy
Good to spend time with gods nature. It is one of good place to see the nature and architecture ...................…
- Duration: 17h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,227 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 688 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,921 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tour Machupicchu One Day
Which attractions will I visit with Tour Machupicchu One Day?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour Machupicchu One Day on Tripadvisor
How much is Tour Machupicchu One Day?
Tour Machupicchu One Day price starts from AU$522.74. Discover and book Tour Machupicchu One Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Tour Machupicchu One Day cancellation policy?
Tour Machupicchu One Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Machupicchu One Day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tour Machupicchu One Day?
Tour Machupicchu One Day is hosted by Illapha Travel Peru. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Illapha Travel Peru on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Machupicchu One Day on Tripadvisor