Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 3 hours - Admission includedFollowing pick-up from your hotel, your tour to Machu Picchu begins with a train ride to Aguas Calientes on board of the Expedition train. The train cars are steeped in the designs of Incan culture, making them the perfect way to start your trip to the Machu Picchu citadel. This train gives you the chance to take in the unbelievable scenery and take incredible panoramic pictures of a journey unlike any other. You will be waited on by a highly-trained staff member for the duration of your trip. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy a Food and Beverage service for sale, where you will find a wide variety of top quality products. Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes, explore the train station, crafts market and restaurants in the area. Next, board a mini bus to the citadel and head to the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, explore its ruins and learn from our expert guides as you walk the streets of the amazing mystical ruins. Visit the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Condor, see the aqueducts and houses and learn about the sacred Inca terraces. Stroll through town squares and climb delicately carved stone stairways. Esoteric wisdom holds Machu Picchu as the new spiritual center of the world. You will have time to explore on your own to fully embrace this magnificent wonder of the world and let the once in a lifetime experience set in. Then, you will return to Aguas Calientes town so that you can have lunch. In the afternoon, we´ll return to the train station so you can catch your train back to Ollantaytambo or Cusco. Upon arrival to the train station, transfer back to your hotel.Read more
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip Expedition Train tickets
- Entrance fee to the Citadel of Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Excess luggage charges (5 kilos are allowed per person in the train)
- Drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Company is a scam
Booked this for 12/30. Showed up 1 hour before pickup and stay 1 hour after. The tour company never showed up. A…
A non-existent experience
Do not book this tour. The tour operator did not show up. Although it was disappointing to not take part in activi…
This tour never happened. It was booked and paid for 2months back. I repeatedly tried to contact Iterfun, the opera…
Venkatram k M00
We had a group purchased 4 tickets to visit the fountain through Viator BR 722476906. This was a complete failure n…
This was a complete fiasco. We bought two tickets as a wedding gift for our newlywed friends. NO ONE turned up to p…
The Tour That Did Not Happen
I booked this tour to finish my time in Cusco, following a four day hike to Machu Pichu. Prior to leaving on the hi…
Great Way to End Peru Trip
After a week of traveling from town to town, my friend and I ended our trip with the fountain and dinner tour. Our …
Great tour company in Peru
I took Nasca Line tour by myself, and my Spanish is pretty limited. I had no problems with the tour and everything …
simply the best!
They delivered the most amazing costumer service leaving nothing to desire! Amazing staff, best crew and organizati…
Friendly, fun and relaxing
When you travel you meet some people that you just won't forget. Ana and her team engaged with me like I was a fri…
Very nice shopping tour..
Very nice, on time, professional, and willing to help. My guide took her time to show me the shopping area and help…
WE LOVED ITERFUN!
A large group from our christian community visited Peru last month and we just loved the way these guys organized o…
Machu Picchu Tour Fail
We missed the tour because the guide didn‘t show up at the appointed time. The tour was supposed to be one of the …
I and my wife were waiting in the lobby for more than 1 hour and nobody from Interfun showed up to pick us up.
No tour. Interfun didn’t pick I and my wife up for the tour. I do not recommend Interfun due to lack of organizatio…
Disgusted and disappointed
I am beyond discussed with the company. As i prepare for my trip to machu pichu tomorrow morning for my 24th birthd…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride
- Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride on Tripadvisor
- Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride price starts from AU$515.53. Discover and book Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride on Tripadvisor
- Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride on Tripadvisor