View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off
- Inca Trail and Machupicchu Guided Tour
- Box Lunch
- Snack and Drinks
- Insurance Travel
- Expenses for people who can not finish the trail.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should be on shape to hike the Inca trail (10km / 6.3 miles)
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: CrossoverPeru Tour Operator
Great guide & views
Great day trip from Cusco. It’s a really early morning, but you need 2 hours for the car, plus 2 hours for the…
Incredible Experience & Guide
I loved every bit of my experience with Crossover Peru. I was lucky enough to be led by Juan Carlos on both the…
Beautiful hike with wonderful company!
We had a wonderful hike with Kevin, Judith, and our driver, Jimmy. The weather was beautiful and the…
Under30experiences Humantay Lake
Judith, Jimmy, & Kevin were all excellent guides during our trip to Humantay Lake! Very informative, supportive…
Hardest Hike I've done
Had an amazing time on the hike today. It was difficult but the views were amazing!! Kevin and Judith were so…
This hike was amazing!!!! I haven't worked out in three months and it was very difficult but I pulled through and…
Rainbow mountain and the short Inca Trail.
Our fearless leader Juan Carlos, led us to victory in two separate occasions. The first being our momentous…
Salkantay trek and Rainbow mountain visit
I recently went on the Salkantay trek and Rainbow mountain visit with crossover team. the team helping us was…
Book a trip with crossover Peru!
I recently completed 3 trips with crossover. I hiked the Inca trail with crossover and U30X. The porters and chef…
Inca Trail with amenities you never expected
Hiking the Inca Trail is a daunting undertaking. Many people may be apprehensive about embarking on this…
- CrossoverPeru Tour Operator
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071