Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Museo de Arte PrecolombinoStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThis tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel in Cusco City Center. You will be taken to the Pre-Columbian Art Museum, the first and unique Peruvian Museum dedicated to remark the art of the ancient cultures of Peru. All the exhibited artwork comes from the Larco Museum of Lima. Afterwards, you will be delighted with a spectacular dinner at its Café Restaurant, which is well-known for its integrating dishes, added to first rate service. The contrast between the minimalist modern crystal structure of the restaurant and the architecture of the Colonial court where it is located exemplifies the fusion between the old and the new which is illustrated in its menu. MAP Café outstands for a great bilingual service, live music every night, a vast list of wines and an unforgettable gastronomic experience. Lastly, to finish this amazing experience, you will be taken back to your hotel.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cusco city center only
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner a la carte: 1 appetizer, 1 main dish, 1 dessert and 2 non-alcoholic beverages
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arte Precolombino
- Pickup from private residencies, example; Airbnb
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Well I only had the dinner and there was no tour or even museum admission included. The restaurant is separate from the museum apparently.. that being said, dinner was quite lovely. Get the mushroom soup even if you’re not a soup person. I’m not and it’s one of the most amazing…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from CalidadV, Quality Coordinator at Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner
Responded 11 Nov. 2019
Dear Samuraiboxer29, Thank you so much for taking the time to make this review and sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your comment and we are sorry about the point you are telling us about. We would appreciate to have more information about your tour experience so we can identify the issues and take proper action about it so please let us know the day of your excursion as well as your full name to the e-mail address: email@example.com Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us; we will be looking forward to hearing from you. We will always be at your disposal. Warm Regards, Quality Department Viajes Pacífico
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Gray Line Peru
A dining experience by Lima's awesome Huaca Pucllana ruins!
Visiting Lima is always a rewarding experience! We booked an early evening visit to the awesome "Huaca Pucllana" in…
Lots of driving ...
We had a good tour on our trip in January, but didn’t realize how much driving/traffic there would be. From the cr…
Wonderful tour!! Must-see near Cusco!!
Mother-daughter trip in early February, we had fantastic weather. Easy communication with the tour company, the tou…
With this global Covid 19 outbreak and the overseas travel restriction from our Canadian Government, we have to can…
A hidden gem in Peruvian History
This was a great half day trip that did a lot to demonstrate the roots and development of Peruvian cultures that ul…
A little flexibility
Our flight was 3 hours late and customs was extra slow. We absolutely missed our trip but they scheduled the next d…
I took this in Peru . They serve you a drink on this trip . Great Scenery. A must trip for anyone. Was funny was s…
Over the lines
The time spent flying over the Nazca lines is really interesting. However, it is only about 45 minutes. Taking thi…
Airport not to big so some walking necessary but not to bad. Immigration and customs professional and fairly quick.
Incredible Dining Experience!
We went on the last night of a 2 week group tour. The setting was enjoyable and the food was tasty and nicely prese…
Easy to visit pre Inca site just outside Lima. Tour guide informative and entertaining bus ride comfortable
Such rich history here and the tour guide Mario did a great job at explaining everything. He took me through the mu…
Excellent look at pre Inca ruins
This was afantatstic trip that I through in at the last moment. The museum at the entrace was very interesting an…
Informative Tour with a Friendly Guide
My friends and I booked this tour last minute, and we had a great time. TripAdvisory was prompt with information as…
Fantastic!! Don’t miss this if you’re interested in Peruvian cultures
I was in Lima on a Monday (when a number of museums and some other area attractions are closed) and chose this to d…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 688 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,227 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,949 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner
What time does Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner start?
Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner on Tripadvisor
How much is Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner?
Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner price starts from AU$148.69. Discover and book Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner on Tripadvisor
What is the Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner cancellation policy?
Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pre-Columbian Art Museum Tour with Dinner on Tripadvisor