View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Grand America Peru
Cusco 2 days city tour with 8 Day Imperial Salkantay Trekking company
The city tour was AWFUL. Our guide Diego was unprofessional, our van had 15 people and NO ac or windows he didn’t…
New York City, New York56
Amazing Experience on the Private Tour
My husband and I had a great experience traveling with our guide, Juan Carlos, on a private 2 day tour of Lake…
New York City, New York20
Great Customer Service, Value and Guide
Grand America sent us on a customized private tour and worked with us to make sure we made our early flight on…
Cusco Region, Peru10
MY DREAM TRIP !! FINALLY REALIZED
It was a very exciting trip, starting with RAQCHI, a beautiful archeological site, then in PUNO the TITICACA lake…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255