View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Accommodation at EcoCamp’s Suite or Standard Domes.
- All ground transport as indicated in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide. Guide ratio 1:6. Max group size: 15 people.
- Torres del Paine National Park.
- Day 1: Lunch / Box Lunch & Dinner
- Days in between: Breakfast; Box Lunch & Dinner
- Last day: Breakfast & Box Lunch
- Flight tickets.
- Insurance (it is mandatory you purchase appropriate insurance for this trip)
- Voluntary tipping of guides and staff.
- Soft drinks or snacks not served with the meals included at the EcoCamp. Bringing US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP is suggested.
- Items of personal nature.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Starting / Finishing Point
- The trip starts every day with pick ups and drop offs in Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales or El Calafate. Please visit our Weekly Transfer Board for details of EcoCamp pick up and drop off times from both Chile and Argentina.
- Itinerary Modifications
- The weather in Patagonia can be difficult to deal with at times. We reserve the right to change the order of the days in any itinerary at the discretion of the trip guide and based on operational considerations.Also during Shoulder and Low season (October and April), some excursions are subject to the weather conditions and might be cancelled or modified for reasons of security, for example the Navigation on Grey Lake, the excursion to the French Valley and to the Tower base trek. In any case we will either modify the original itinerary or offer you a good alternative of excursion within the park.
- Minimum age 6 to participate in program. Children aged 6 to 9 are welcome to participate in nature walks. Children aged 10 to 12 may participate in trekking excursions but the family must hire a private assistant guide. Children aged 12 and up are welcome to participate in all activities and are treated as adults. Discounts for children aged 6-12 may apply.
- In Torres del Paine and throughout Patagonia transport is in minivans that normally seat from 8 to 14 people. Pick up / Drop off times shown in theWeekly Transfer Board are approximate and will be confirmed locally by our operations team. An exclusive toll-free emergency number will be available for anyone needing additional support while they are in Chile.
- The vast unbroken stretch of ocean to the west and south of the South American continent leaves the Patagonian Andes very exposed to winds that circle the Antarctic landmass. In addition, the strong marine influence and the affect of the Southern Patagonia Ice field make the weather hard to predict. In spring or early summer fine weather may deteriorate almost without warning, bringing rain and even snow. Even in summer (December to March) you should come prepared to find strong cold winds (up to 130km/hr) and rainfall. The summer’s average temperature is 11ºC/52ºF (24ºCmax, 2ºC min). However, just as quickly as the weather turns nasty, it can become lovely and sunny. So come prepared for all types of weather!
- Physical Demands
- The Easy trip options do not demand extensive physical activity, other than walking a maximum of two consecutive hours over fairly flat terrain. We stop as many times as necessary depending on the rhythm of the group. Travelers doing the active excursions will find them more energetic and to enjoy these more active treks it is essential to be in shape before arriving. All trails visited in the programs are under 1,000m / 3,000ft high so passengers don’t need to worry about altitude.
- What you need to bring
- Passengers need to be prepared for summer and winter all at once. Essential equipment includes a one day backpack (10liters - to carry camera, glasses, rain coat, etc), trekking or hiking boots, extra shoes for evenings or in case others get wet, waterproof jacket, two pairs of woolen socks, fleece jacket or sweater, shorts or comfortable loose pants, sun protection (glasses, hat, lip balm and screen) and optional capilene underwear for the upper and lower body. US$ in cash for buying extra drinks/snacks or souvenirs in Torres del Paine NP.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cascada Expediciones
Andrés, Dominican Republic75
Amazing trip to Torres del Paine and Los Glacieres! Best possible adventure
It is with great pleasure that I am writing a review for Cascada Expeditions. My traveling partner, Tal, and I…
The EcoDome was a trip I always wanted to take and it was everything I hoped it would be. We rented the superior…
Great trip, amazing guides
We booked a W trek in Patagonia via Cascada and loved every second of it. The eco camp domes were amazing, the…
Great local company to organize Chile trip
My husband and I organized our 2 week Chile honeymoon through Cascada. We spent about 10 days in Punta Arenas and…
Patagonia holiday with Cascada Expediciones
I have just returned from a month travelling through Patagonia. My entire holiday was organized by Cascada…
Atacama Desert and Patagonia
Booking with Cascada Expeditions made this trip so easy. They coordinate all your transport, lodging, excursions,…
Hiking in Patagonia
Ken and I travelled to El Chalten, Argentina (part of Patagonia),where we enjoyed 2 memorable hikes. The trek to…
Excellent Eco Camp and hiking
We just completed a trip with Cascada Expeditions (Chile) to Torres del Paine (Chilean Patagonia) and stayed at…
Hi lean Wine Tour
Cascada has an amazing driver Hector who provided us transportation through two weeks of non stop wine and food…
Terrible company - avoid at all costs
Cascada travel is a terrible company. We booked the Torres del Paine tour and the organization of the company…
- Cascada Expediciones
- Duration: 4–6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071